Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Shearling Coats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by kensilver
You did know you shouldn't drive the Bentley right up to it?
Plus it's an AWD and we can camouflage her out like the one belonging to that British soccer player. Then we can really creep up on them bucks.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Plus it's an AWD and we can camouflage her out like the one belonging to that British soccer player. Then we can really creep up on them bucks.
Forget the camo and the creeping this thing is fast enough to flat run en down and put em down. Hum? Pretenderized steaks?

Old 12-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Forget the camo and the creeping this thing is fast enough to flat run en down and put em down. Hum? Pretenderized steaks?
This means I have to put those 3" offroad tube bumpers on the front. Yummy, I wouldn't mine having a tenderized slab of venison and eggs about now. I am going to the LA Auto Show in an hour and will take alot of pics of that Bentley GT3 for you guys. I hope they don't think I am biting on their style any. I got alot to learn for the track version. The street version is in effect already Then for lunch, i am going to Thai Town in Hollywood for lunch. Wish they have a slab of venison.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Marinated smoked backstrap is the way to go. I bought a live goat a few years back and had the Mexicans at the restaurant cook it up for me and it was great, even better than the cow head tacos.

I have narrowed the selection to three coats to try and will order them next week when i get my new master card. My other one was compromised and had to be closed out.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Marinated smoked backstrap is the way to go. I bought a live goat a few years back and had the Mexicans at the restaurant cook it up for me and it was great, even better than the cow head tacos.

I have narrowed the selection to three coats to try and will order them next week when i get my new master card. My other one was compromised and had to be closed out.
There are so many great Mexican restaurants out here. And the great ones are the mom and pop ones. Yep, I can't complain, if I crave something to eat, I can always have a huge selection of cuisines to satisfy my curiosity. Doc, you are really on a hunt for a good coat huh?

Old 12-06-2012, 11:48 AM
There are so many great Mexican restaurants out here. And the great ones are the mom and pop ones. Yep, I can't complain, if I crave something to eat, I can always have a huge selection of cuisines to satisfy my curiosity. Doc, you are really on a hunt for a good coat huh?
Yes sir! I like fur but can not go for some of the full mink and coyote that a "man" might wear in NY or somewhereotherthanhere. Shearling coats for men can be masculine enough but luxurious and stylish. I want the feel of swaddled love and caress in fine leather.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:55 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
...No kidding Ken when I post these pics you will have another laugh at my expense...
I never laugh at you - always with you. Besides, you've got the gun and I know my place

Old 12-06-2012, 11:57 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Plus it's an AWD and we can camouflage her out like the one belonging to that British soccer player....
You talkin' Posh?