Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Fabspeed Maxflo Muffler

Old 12-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Doc, does the car feel better, like it doesn't bogged? You can feel the slight improvement huh? I love it. Any little performance mods that can bring our adrenaline level up a notch I am all for it. It make a Bentley much more enjoyable, because we know she has alot more to offer even if she is a cow.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Doc, does the car feel better, like it doesn't bogged? You can feel the slight improvement huh? I love it. Any little performance mods that can bring our adrenaline level up a notch I am all for it. It make a Bentley much more enjoyable, because we know she has alot more to offer even if she is a cow.
I have not really tested it out as the weather and time have not allowed. I expect to feel no difference. I would not be surprised if it had a couple bhp gain but like you said about a fat girl, if a fat 400lb chick looses 3lbs does it matter?

David said he might put their shop car up on the dyno just to see about the muffler bypass pipe and no other changes.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
I have not really tested it out as the weather and time have not allowed. I expect to feel no difference. I would not be surprised if it had a couple bhp gain but like you said about a fat girl, if a fat 400lb chick looses 3lbs does it matter?

David said he might put their shop car up on the dyno just to see about the muffler bypass pipe and no other changes.
Doc 3 lbs to a big girl is alot! But you should feel the immediate difference in normal driving. I don't know, maybe because on mines, I had the downpipes out and all I needed was to get rid of that OEM. Maybe because of those cats that are still on your downpipes is holding it back a little? It's crazy, so on 07 1/2 to 2011 GTC all have their cats on the downpipes. Crazy. That means the motor has to be dropped to remove them. Oh well Doc, mine as well save some money and when you dropped the motor, upgrade turbos and everything under the sun. Its great that Dave from Fabspeed is doing the mufflers for the Bentley platform. We need good mufflers built here in the US. Tired of paying crazy prices for equipment that we can design and build here in the states for even less.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 12-11-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I am pretty well satisfied with the car in its present state. Sure i could always love more power but at some point a man has to say I'm OK.

Old 12-11-2012, 02:51 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
I am pretty well satisfied with the car in its present state. Sure i could always love more power but at some point a man has to say I'm OK.
i give you about...... three weeks.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
i give you about...... three weeks.
I am trying to build a plausible denial give me a break.

Old 12-12-2012, 04:06 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Ummm... no

Sorry, we are your true friends here and thus need to tell you the truth

As a guy who (cough) invested (cough) over $50k just for 'tweaks/mods' in a Ferrari worth maybe $33k when she first rolled out to my location... that sold for under $25k when i was done with her...

Am like a mirror... reflecting back reality my good friend.

Enjoy the Ride i sure did and YES it was 'worth it' in the end.

One of my last days with her at the track (sigh).
http://enjoythetrack.com/video/ferrari/nhis101906.wmv

Sold her when this came along...
http://enjoythetrack.com/blogs/nhms0...nhms071308.wmv

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 12-12-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Ummm... no

Sorry, we are your true friends here and thus need to tell you the truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

As a guy who (cough) invested (cough) over $50k just for 'tweaks/mods' in a Ferrari worth maybe $33k when she first rolled out to my location... that sold for under $25k when i was done with her...

Am like a mirror... reflecting back reality my good friend.

Enjoy the Ride i sure did and YES it was 'worth it' in the end.

One of my last days with her at the track (sigh).
http://enjoythetrack.com/video/ferrari/nhis101906.wmv

Sold her when this came along...
http://enjoythetrack.com/blogs/nhms0...nhms071308.wmv
And 50k was alot in those years that you spent on the Ferrari.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Ah yes I heard that line in my mind before I pushed the play button, best scene of the movie.

I hold an idea dear called "present truth". What is truth today may not be tomorrow. I will say that I am satisfied today but reserve the right to rebuttal. Rebuttal myself

Money is only fun when you get rid of it.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
I vote with the others. Forge ahead! Just don't lose your ski hole.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by Grwisher
I vote with the others. Forge ahead! Just don't lose your ski hole.
It's more of a scoped rifle hole around here.

I have taken some ribbing about hunting and carrying dead deer around in the car. I just could not accept that much blood in the boot and have already been accused of looking like the Russian Mafia in my winter hat. That would seal the deal with blood oozing in macabre fashion from the boot flying down the road in a mink hat and ski hole full of guns.

Last edited by Dr.Disaster; 12-12-2012 at 08:37 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:30 AM
It's more of a scoped rifle hole around here.

I have taken some ribbing about hunting and carrying dead deer around in the car. I just could not accept that much blood in the boot and have already been accused of looking like the Russian Mafia in my winter hat. That would seal the deal with blood oozing in macabre fashion from the boot flying down the road in a mink hat and ski hole full of guns.
That would be a great video. A hunter, all winter fur fashioned out, drives off to the woods in his GTC, bags a deer, throws the deer in the bag seat, smokes a stogie, drives off into the sunset, CUT. I don't know how this would go with the sensitive international, globe trotting, eco friendly types, but it would be a cool video though. That or we gotta put GRwisher in a Santa suit, wrap his GCT red and visit all the best gentle men's club in Texas! We can be the elves in green leotards. Bet ya the girls will love us!

Old 12-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
I don't know how this would go with the sensitive international, globe trotting, eco friendly types, but it would be a cool video though.
tell them what type of MPG these cars get and they will forget all about the deer

Old 12-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed
tell them what type of MPG these cars get and they will forget all about the deer
Take em out hunting and they might have one of them thar huntin accidents.

Yes and my hillbilly video won't be any worse than some thugs hacking a Maybach.

Old 12-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed
Ain't that the truth!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed Maxflo Muffler