ID:	251664   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-53.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	273.9 KB
ID:	251665  
Old 06-12-2013, 07:52 PM
REDNOSEGT will become famous soon enough
u got the motor back in already? dam
what did u end up doin 2 it? turbo upgrade? bigger intercoolers?

Old 06-12-2013, 09:51 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
My Queen.
An invite would have been in order

The Dyno is truly a heart breaker... Hope she loved you!

Old 06-13-2013, 04:43 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Go ahead, you know you want to... post some dyno sheets

Old 06-13-2013, 07:00 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
For a proper reference we need some dyno of the stock car.

Old 06-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by REDNOSEGT
u got the motor back in already? dam
what did u end up doin 2 it? turbo upgrade? bigger intercoolers?
Everything . Turbos, intercoolers, tranny, methanol injection, upgraded intercooler hoses, braided lines to replace all rubber hosing, lighter two piece brake set up, better compound in brake pads, carbon fiber race seats, scrouth harness,going to do the back seats in carbon fiber, cf air in take box with high flow air filters, new upgraded pistons.3" exhaust system from the downpipes all the way to the mufflers.Stainless steel braided brake lines. A beefed up transmission.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 06-13-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
For a proper reference we need some dyno of the stock car.
I posted it about 6 months ago. Average GTs pulled from 420whp to 425whpThis new version for some reason hates the dyno. She cuts off boost when we exposed to much on her on the dyno. Sensors are sending sneaky messages to ECU to not let her boost. On the streets, she does what she was designed to do. Really frustrating I have researched this with other Bentley tuners around the world and they think that her speed sensors are telling her,"What da hell.!?"

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 06-13-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Gotta let the tuners tweak on her map again. Just built and installed some really high flowing intercoolers, so the old tune is a bit off. Might have to beefed up the front and rear diffs. I think she might damaged them or snapped them.

Old 06-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by blackgtc
An invite would have been in order

The Dyno is truly a heart breaker... Hope she loved you!
Whew! She doesn't like that dyno. Gotta new tuner trying to figure out why.

Old 06-13-2013, 09:28 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
You keep referring to her as female. Try turning her brain completely off and that should work.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:46 AM
You keep referring to her as female. Try turning her brain completely off and that should work.
Now this would probably work. In a couple weeks aim go to try a different tune on her. And two fans on the dyno. One for each intercooler. I am sure I can get crazy numbers out of her like this.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Now this would probably work. In a couple weeks aim go to try a different tune on her. And two fans on the dyno. One for each intercooler. I am sure I can get crazy numbers out of her like this.
Hum I hear, in the dyno world, that this is akin to propped up #'s. It is my belief that you should strive to get real street numbers and avoid the inflated numbers that are possible with manipulations.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:52 AM
Hum I hear, in the dyno world, that this is akin to propped up #'s. It is my belief that you should strive to get real street numbers and avoid the inflated numbers that are possible with manipulations.
Yes it's true. Real street numbers is what counts. I seen this YouTube video of a Bentley tuned to 700hp. They filmed and claimed 0-60 in 3.3 sec. I thought to myself. Humm, that car is spinning on the dyno. What about her weight and areodynamics when you put those factors in on the streets? He won't be getting 0-60 in 3.3 then. On our minor tune we got 3.5 sec 0-60. That's because I didn't want to blow anything up yet. I am thinking when I lightening her up about 125lbs more, she can dip under 3 second. she spins my 21" wheel set up. I went back down to my Savini 20" monoblock with Nitto 555r drag set up and she pounces like rhino!

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 06-13-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:17 PM
I lack words for print, suffice it to say that car is in a class of it's own. Atta boy!

Old 06-14-2013, 04:40 PM
In all fairness to her. She does need separate fans for her intercoolers. When you are driving in the streets. Air hits both intercoolers. Tuners only use one fan on her and I believe this is not applicable. She needs the equal amount of air hitting those intercoolers. CFM would be off? Bentley w12 platform has amazing power and torque. Now the only question I asked myself, what OEM parts can sustain my torture?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dyno queen