Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Pre-LP Gallardo vs F430?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 03:48 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
I pour gas through mine likes it's free.
That is how it should be

Only did about 200 miles on her today and am now using the Blizzak LM60 tires. Am soooo looking fwd to the snow since the B is the most fun car EVER in those conditions. Hmmmm... wonder what those other exotics will be doing this winter? LOL!

Old 11-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Tjfls4 is on a distinguished road
That was a true LOL post. Note to self, avoid Ferrari.

I went to avery large car show this weekend and saw a few Ferrari's that were nice but one guy showed up in full racing Ferrari wear, including the shoes. I heard people making fun of him and I agreed that it was overdone. There was one Lambo Aventador there.

The more I talk to these guys the more deeply I realize that they rarely drive their cars. I pour gas through mine likes it's free.

Never see a Mclaren or Aston.
1. There a people that ride there bikes in my neighborhood and they wear the bike suites like they're in a Tour de France. I just want to hit them with my car lol... So I'd make fun of him too.

2. Love me some Aventadore. But I wouldn't mind a Saleen S7

3. Who do people buy cars and not drive them??? Seems like such a waste IMO.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:14 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Tjfls4
3. Who do people buy cars and not drive them??? Seems like such a waste IMO.
It's like a trophy wife that you never f---.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:10 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
It's like a trophy wife that you never f---.

Old 11-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Former Vendor
Bryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant futureBryce@CNC Motors has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ek1
Guys, please help me understand something. My Bentley dealership also sells Ferraris and I was over there a while ago test driving an FF (loved it). The people at the dealership were super nice. Yet I keep hearing (from multiple sources) about how bad Ferrari treats their customers. What am I missing?
Sometimes, in some locations, they're known for highly profiling customers and treating them as such. If you look like the average Joe and show up in a C class you're likely to get the cold shoulder. Many franchise stores have a chip on their shoulder and act as such because they have the franchise name to back them up. We had a customer who told us he went to a local Ferrari dealership here in Southern California in his Mercedes (but owned a 2005 Carrera GT) and was refused a test drive even with a considerable deposit. The only reason I know he wasn't totally full of it was because he showed up to our shop, we gave him the time of day as everyone deserves, and he purchased a 458 from us (and had plenty of pics of his beautiful CGT). Its unfortunate but happens all too often, the golden rule of never judging a book by its cover..

Old 11-08-2013, 02:57 AM
Agree Bryce to some extent. Still, it is very disconcerting how the Ferrari factory denies in-warranty repairs on defective parts... claiming said parts are not defective. How does that make you as a dealer feel when this happens to your customers?

Old 11-10-2013, 09:07 AM
jeffreym is on a distinguished road
I just went through this issue. I was looking at a '06 430 convertible and an '08 Gallardo convertible. I have previously owned a F355 F1. In the end the Ferrari fit me better due to my size, 6 foot 3 inches, 225 pounds, but the Gallardo was not uncomfortable to the point I would not buy it. Ferrari is a much larger brand and thus you get lost as a customer. Lamborghini is what every kid dreams of, at least I did.

So...

I pick up the Gallardo this Friday.

Last edited by jeffreym; 11-10-2013 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:57 AM
Congrats Jeffrey!

Old 11-15-2013, 06:10 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Here you go lol

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-774378245.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	429.6 KB
ID:	301881   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2731370751.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	301882  
Old 11-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
"The more I talk to these guys the more deeply I realize that they rarely drive their cars. I pour gas through mine likes it's free."

The way it should be!

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba

Old 11-17-2013, 08:01 AM
Agree, these are DRIVER cars, not garage queens or those afraid of a little rain (or snow in my case). My old sig file on a Ferrari board years ago before the car left here and never looked back was "Neither rain nor snow nor... would keep me from driving the car". Still holds true today. Poseurs and garage queens need not apply here. Funny how at car meets if a little rain happens some guys go into panic mode. LOL!

Old 11-17-2013, 08:06 AM
My Gallardo is my daily driver although I do have to admit getting the mop home from Home Depot the other day was a challenge. Thank god I have a Spyder.

-Jeff

Old 11-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Finally took some pics.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0926.JPG
Views:	601
Size:	7.77 MB
ID:	302230   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0936.JPG
Views:	499
Size:	243.8 KB
ID:	302231  

Last edited by jeffreym; 11-17-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:48 AM
WOW, stunning Lambo!

Old 11-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
That's a dream car for sure.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pre-LP Gallardo vs F430?