Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Clock Slow

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 07:05 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Clock Slow

My clock is six minutes slow and I can't stand that. I know how to set for the times zones and all that but how do you make a six minute correction?

Old 04-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
My clock is six minutes slow and I can't stand that. I know how to set for the times zones and all that but how do you make a six minute correction?
If you knew anything about Einstein's theory of relativity you would know that the faster you go the more time slows down. I am afraid there is no solution for you and your heavy foot.

BTW - Just got back from a 4,681, 12 day adventure to San Diego and San Francisco at age 70. My CGTC was judged best drophead of the RROC 2014 National San Diego Tour.

Old 04-24-2014, 09:41 AM
robinardoin has a spectacular aura aboutrobinardoin has a spectacular aura about
The clock is fine Mel....you're just six minutes too fast. Slow down and take a deep breath.

Now for something entirely different....

I don't have the car with me but IIRC my wife said that she used the information selector switch on the right side of the steering column and toggled to a dash screen that enabled changing of the clock when we changed to DST. I'll check tonight and post if you have not been able to solve it by then.

Old 04-24-2014, 11:02 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
GR congrats on the award and I sure they were correct. The whole timer space thing is real, what do ya know?

The way the clock set in the 07 is in one hour increments based on GMT and I have found no fine tune adjustment yet. The phone, computer and TV all agree and the car is six minutes off. If GR was correct my wrist watch would also be slow since it was on my arm during the warp speed runs. I might add that I do not look any younger either. Hey GR why don't you come over here and ride with me a while, you could be 69 again.

Robin your brand new car may have different controls over the functions but if you are able yo help me I appreciate it.

Old 04-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Well crap I just found out how to fine adjust the minutes. "Turn the big round wheel you moron!"

Now I can go as fast for as long as I like and get younger by the minute and still have the correct time on the clock. Disregard this whole thread…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………………………………………..jedi mind control………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………….you were never here.

Old 04-24-2014, 11:23 AM
robinardoin has a spectacular aura aboutrobinardoin has a spectacular aura about
Huh????

wait a minute....

What just happened?

Old 04-24-2014, 11:46 AM
Nothing. The universe is fine there are no stormtroopers.

Old 04-26-2014, 05:07 PM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Hey GR why don't you come over here and ride with me a while, you could be 69 again.
Actually I will be heading up to Pennsylvania at the end of July for the RROC National Meet and I guess I will be within striking distance of Tennessee. I will make it a priority to "ride with you for a while" unless you "***** Out" as we say in Texas. Just let me know.

Old 04-27-2014, 05:21 PM
Don1000 is on a distinguished road
Hi Guys,
On my 2006 you set the clock to GPS and it keeps time automatically. It's found under units of measurement....time.....use GPS. Hope this helps.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	277.2 KB
ID:	366612  
Old 04-28-2014, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by Grwisher
Actually I will be heading up to Pennsylvania at the end of July for the RROC National Meet and I guess I will be within striking distance of Tennessee. I will make it a priority to "ride with you for a while" unless you "***** Out" as we say in Texas. Just let me know.
Oh my Texass friend come on over and we will see if what they say about everything being bigger in Texas is true. I bet it is true and you are a "Bigger *****" than I am.

Now for my real feelings. If you get within a days ride and Knoxville is not really on the route LMK. I would do some driving to meet you if I have some notice. The ideal scenario would be you overnighting in Knoxville and we go out to dinner.