Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

CGT Massage Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 07:14 PM
Spencer is on a distinguished road
CGT Massage Seats

Hey guys,

Currently looking at replacing an 07 CL550 with a slightly used Continental GT.

I was hoping someone could give me their impressions on the massage seats? Are they comparable to the massage function in the Mercedes CL or S models? Also, were these seats standard or optional on the CGT? Have they been available in all years, or just more recent models?

As I'm sure anyone with a bad back knows, once you have a car with these seats, it's hard to go back...

Spencer

Old 11-24-2014, 06:59 AM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
I believe the massage feature is standard. I can't speak to other model years, but the feature in my 05 CGT is mediocre at best. However, the seats are spectacular in terms of comfort and adjustment

Old 11-24-2014, 01:27 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Massage is not standard and it is just ok. Not bad, not great, just ok. The 06 GT had it, the 07 GTC doesn't. I don't miss not having it. <---- Horribly structured sentence, sorry.

Old 11-26-2014, 04:12 AM
glh
glh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud of
It's on my '04 used it once. Not my thing. Had it on my S550 and was about the same but again I didn't use it much.