Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

San Francisco Bay Area Bentley Independent Shop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 01:17 PM
wsuhottboi is on a distinguished road
Hi Sorry for the late reply, I believe the dealer quote is $12000 and yes I would love to talk to your guy. Thanks for the info!

Old 10-26-2017, 10:20 PM
Martin Perri is an unknown quantity at this point
Btw he said he just finished one and did all steel lines at the firewall. Good luck, curious how his numbers compare

Old 12-03-2017, 11:00 PM
Martin Perri is an unknown quantity at this point
Independent Bentley Repair Prunedale

Just posting back that I had Terry Penniket work on my 08 Bently GTC mostly some cosmetic changes to a Bently Trunk Badge switch out and a Steering wheel control switch that was all scratched up from previous owner. I supplied the parts. What a amazing Guy really efficient honest and affordable. I am having a rear strut air shock replaced also once the part comes in. He replaced the parts and wasn’t too concerned about the invoice when he delivered the car back, he said he would worry about it later. I also had my 2015 Range Rover brake pads replaced by him also. I kept saying I would order the new air shock and he said let me check it first to make sure it’s not a leak somewhere else, which he did and then informed me that he would order a new replacement. Any other shop would have take Liberties here right off the bat. So anyone looking for a great Bently or Rover mechanic this is your guy.
The only real deal is not being turned off by the dirt road leading to his property where he runs his shop. I am a total neat freak and after just having a really expensive ceramic pro treatment done I was a little nervous to say the least But keep in mind your not paying for a over the top service dealer facility either which is more than reflected in Terry’s prices!
Here is his contact information Terry penniket email
:wobentleyrepair@gmail.com. Phone: 831 761-2125 his shop is in Prunedale