Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Lambswool Overmats ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Lambswool Overmats ?

We just got a beautiful set cognac lambswool over mats from England. They match the color of our Bentley interior perfectly. What I have a question about is how do you clean them? Other than a good vacuum.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Old 02-24-2015, 03:37 AM
Digger11 is on a distinguished road
I have the same. They are very Lux. I just vacuum them, and never get in with dirty muddy feet.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:26 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
They look so nice I just ordered the rear mats to match the front. No problem getting in with mud on our shoes as we never take the Bentley out if there is even a chance of rain. That is what the Tiguan is for.

Old 02-26-2015, 02:31 PM
Zearnold is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Gene G
They look so nice I just ordered the rear mats to match the front. No problem getting in with mud on our shoes as we never take the Bentley out if there is even a chance of rain. That is what the Tiguan is for.
Where did you get the mats from and what is the price? Can you send me a link please

Old 02-26-2015, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Zearnold
Where did you get the mats from and what is the price? Can you send me a link please

I got them from The Easirider Company Limited the man I dealt with is Charles. Super fast shipping from England quality mats with a Bentley part # and logo on the back side.
cafford@aol.com

On Ebay he is The Sheep Shop

The front mats were about $280 and the rears were about $160 shipped.

Super fast shipping from the UK. The rear mats came today and they look fantastic.

Last edited by Gene G; 02-27-2015 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-07-2015, 10:23 AM
larryr has a spectacular aura aboutlarryr has a spectacular aura about
i just got my mats too. neat! they say to clean very dirty mats use natural orange heavy duty cleaner/degreaser

Old 03-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Charles told me to just vacuum them. Washing the removes the lanolin and the lanolin is what keeps the dirt from sticking to them.

Old 03-07-2015, 10:15 PM
ULSTRUP is on a distinguished road
I just got a set of imperial blue from Charles. They are stunning.

the guy is super efficient and very nice, he even included a sheepskin washing mitt in the package for free!

just to tell you how strong they are...my son came in with his golf shoes on yesterday (I didn't notice, of course) and...nothing happened. when we get home, after driving for almost an hour the mats where perfect.

Old 03-08-2015, 05:03 AM
larryr has a spectacular aura aboutlarryr has a spectacular aura about
gene, i believe charles told me natural orange for spot removal of grease etc. and if necessary to dry clean. i don't treat my clothes this well.