Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

help!!!! how to pair my phone with the media bridge

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2015, 12:10 PM
wibragal is on a distinguished road
help!!!! how to pair my phone with the media bridge

Guys, I haven't been able to connect my phone via bluetooth with the media bridge, my it is marked as NEO but I'm sure is the same Audiovox / Dice electronics, everything is connected the right way but the bluetooth connection seems to be out of my knowledge.
I'I've been reading online and follow instructions but still tricky to me, does anyone know how to pair this thing? my phone is a samsung note 3, which always recognize devices to pair very easily.
Thanks

Old 02-21-2015, 06:02 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
(Sigh) Have a Note 3 and very much understand the challenge. Am in Singapore so do not have access too all my data. Basically, you really need to have the most up-to-date firmware via Audiovox, then use the Apple app to get it into pairing mode (as I recall). That is the easiest way.

The 'old' and harder way is that you leave the car alone for at least 15 minutes (as Bentley keeps power to that circuit if you use the car. With the car now not used for at least 15 minutes, get in the car and AS FAST AS POSSIBLE choose the CD Changer Disc 5 (FIVE).

• DISC 4 controls the Autoconnect feature. Available options are Enable and Disable. This controls whether or not the MediaBridge will reconnect automatically when phone becomes disconnected. Only the most recently paired device will be reconnected automatically.
  • DISC 5 controls the paired devices memory. There is only one option. Tune or change tracks to clear the listing of paired devices with the MediaBridge and put module into discoverable mode.
Note: MediaBridge is only discoverable for Bluetooth pairing for the first 60 seconds after selecting Bluetooth mode within the MediaBridge. Listen for an announcement saying “MediaBridge Discoverable”. Please perform pairing while the vehicle is parked. Bluetooth devices remain paired 30 seconds after exiting MediaBridge mode, within this time active audio streams and phone calls aren't audible on the phone but can be resumed by re-entering MediaBridge mode.

See pages 26 and 27 in PDF at
http://audiovox.diceelectronics.com/..._rev041912.pdf

Hope this helps.