Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 02:52 AM
Dark Green Is a GOD !Dark Green Is a GOD !Dark Green Is a GOD !Dark Green Is a GOD !Dark Green Is a GOD !Dark Green Is a GOD !Dark Green Is a GOD !Dark Green Is a GOD !Dark Green Is a GOD !Dark Green Is a GOD !Dark Green Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Johnny Hotspur GT
​​​​​​Hello @Dark Green ,
I meant to post about this earlier when I received my order from Flying Spur's, I did not receive the disc as shown in Molphar's post, I received a burnt copy on a DVD with a white paper label stuck on it...

Your thoughts ?

Johnny
Frankly I'm amazed to see that.

I can only assume that Flying Spares have got an agreement with VW to be able to make and sell copies.

If they did then I would have expected that as a consequence of the agreement the disks so produced would be covered in statements to the effect that "This disk contains IP vested in VW and must not be reproduced whole or part without the prior written permission... etc"

Old 04-07-2021, 05:59 AM
CatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud ofCatmanV2 has much to be proud of
I got the same....

C

Old 04-12-2021, 08:29 AM
Joe Sheehan is an unknown quantity at this point
DIY Bible

Please send copy when you get chance thanks joe pfcjoe10@msn.com

Old 01-06-2022, 02:59 PM
kbcarbike is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi GLH,
I just purchased a 2007 Continental GT and was wondering if your kind offer for the DIY bible and manual is still available. If yes, could you please send it (or the link) to www.kbcarbike@gmail.com
Many thanks!!!

Old 01-12-2022, 05:43 PM
glh
glh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud of
Been away for a while had other sleds but back in a Bentley again…

The lasted DIY and info doc is available here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zsAYOiEQHjRnUcDIdUoGzlhJRFvLqA4X/view?usp=drivesdk

let me know if it works!

Old 01-13-2022, 07:50 AM
Samhain is on a distinguished road
Does for me. Thanks!

Old 01-17-2022, 03:58 PM
kbcarbike is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks to GLH

BIg shout out to GLH. Thanks for the excellent DIY manual!
Very kind of you to share this valuable resource.

Old 05-27-2022, 12:17 PM
Bentley2022 is an unknown quantity at this point
I Got my Bentley Muslane S from here and it was oem i checked they got manual for GTC as well was bit skeptical but it worked out to be good source https://repairmanualnow.com/product-.../cars/bentley/

Old 06-02-2022, 04:55 PM
x50mark is on a distinguished road
Thanks so much! In the document, you have "??" where the part #'s for the Continental GT V8 oil drain plug and ring seal are... here are the OEM part #'srain plug # N0160276

Ring seal # N0138157
Mark

Old 06-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Mars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond repute
This is just an FYI, I purchased the Flying Spares Manual /Disc last week. I live in USA/Georgia and choose regular mail and without tracking and it arrived in less than a week. This is a great resource for the factory service and also has the advantage of showing all manufacturer parts diagrams and part numbers, along with the number of each item in the diagram. I highly recommend this product. (no affiliation) The asofdate program that is on the disc is one that doesn't work with Windows 10/11. I went to the Nirsoft website and downloaded the current version which so far has worked well. I contacted Flyingspares and they said that the current version has caused some issues with people, but so far so good for me. Otherwise you have to change the date of your computer in windows showing a date in late 2011 (I believe after Septembe 2011) or early 2012, then open the Bentley Manual (ITES) program, and then update your date again. I highly recommend it. I also like the pdf attached to this post. I recommend using that guide and the Flying Spares Manual with each other.

Link to the 2005 Bentley GT Disc.
https://www.flyingspares.com/parts-w...01000-dvd.html

Link to the As of Date site
https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html

Old 01-12-2023, 12:18 AM
sazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud of
hi, can anyone share with me the Bentley Continental GT (2004+) User Guide PDF? Please... thesazam2004@gmail.com

Old 01-12-2023, 03:18 AM
Rabent is on a distinguished road
Sent to you

Old 01-12-2023, 03:21 AM
sazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud of
thank you very much!!! great! I did not expected that DIY but this is even better what i was looking for...

still... dont have the original BENTLEY User Guide / Instruction book in PDF :/ anyone can help?

Old 01-12-2023, 03:23 AM
Rabent is on a distinguished road
Cannot help with that. I think its more of a CD called IETIS. You can buy it from ebay.

Old 01-12-2023, 08:56 AM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Rabent
Cannot help with that. I think its more of a CD called IETIS. You can buy it from ebay.
Hello @Rabent ,

@sazam is looking for the actual owners manual that comes with the vehicle, not the diy, or IETIS, it was stated in the first post of this thread that there was a pdf of said owners manual, but all those links are dead.

And just to be clear Sazam, the owners manual did not come in pdf form from Bentley.

Does anyone that received said pdf care to share.

Johnny

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 01-12-2023 at 09:03 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF