Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2019, 11:45 PM
Randy V is on a distinguished road
Finally! Thanks.

Originally Posted by TeamJones1962
Ok..Hopefully this works. If not I may need some technical help

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ln07foqgu...fpdE-z5ea?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n8eo8c80n...gv36kz_ma?dl=0

Ok...I just added this last link about 2 hours after the first post.
If your able to open this, please read the INSTALLATION of BENTLEY ASSIST pdf first. Hopefully you will be able to download the program onto your WINDOWS computer and use it like I can.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d3p7h59qb...UsRg7xR7a?dl=0

If the first step about running IETIS AUTORUN don’t work, try putting the files on a disk and running it that way

Old 09-21-2019, 09:12 AM
TeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by adetola oni
Hello I am new to the group. Just recently purchased a 2008 GT Speed. Can I have the DIY notes sent to my email as well if you still have it.
Adetola.oni01@gmail.com

Thanks
adetola oni, use the links and download them from there if you haven’t already.

Old 10-22-2019, 08:12 AM
kongolo is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone still have these PDFs? Looks like the Google Drive links aren't working anymore. Thanks in advance!

Old 10-25-2019, 09:15 PM
cerex is on a distinguished road
I am picking up my first Bentley Continental GT if someone can please the docs would highly appreciate it.

cerex@yahoo.com

Thanks

Old 10-25-2019, 10:02 PM
TeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud of
The links still works on my end. I haven’t even been back in Dropbox to modify anything. Go to post #115 and try to download from there.

Old 10-26-2019, 12:09 AM
kongolo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by TeamJones1962
Ok..Hopefully this works. If not I may need some technical help

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ln07foqgu...fpdE-z5ea?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n8eo8c80n...gv36kz_ma?dl=0

Ok...I just added this last link about 2 hours after the first post.
If your able to open this, please read the INSTALLATION of BENTLEY ASSIST pdf first. Hopefully you will be able to download the program onto your WINDOWS computer and use it like I can.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d3p7h59qb...UsRg7xR7a?dl=0

If the first step about running IETIS AUTORUN don’t work, try putting the files on a disk and running it that way
These work perfectly and what a useful guide! Thanks!

Old 10-29-2019, 09:52 PM
Dustin Baxter is an unknown quantity at this point
Please send to me! sellbax@gmail.com

Please send to me! sellbax@gmail.com

Originally Posted by glh
I have through the last year or so since becoming an owner gathered information on my rig (2004 GTC) a tremendous Do It Yourself ( DIY ) file and the Owners Manual in pdf form... Thanks to a gentlemen in Canada for the DIY file and a gentlemen in England for the Owners manual.

A bunch of you already have them from asking me so...

I will not name the generators of these documents in case some blood sucking lawyers would give them crap but I am comfortable with my legal defense mechanisms so if anyone wants pdf copies I will email them, just send me a PM. I want no payment at all, this is not a profit making endevour all I am doing is spreading the wealth of information that is public knowledge already so public domain basically... How do you like them legal apples!!!!!

Also be patient I have a life so now and then i go through a few days without checking this site! Be forewarned you get what you pay for with me!!!!

Make the best of it and go fast.... No one expects to be thought a lesson from a Bentley!!!

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 01-18-2021 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Fix quotation format layout
Old 11-07-2019, 05:50 PM
slidefighter is an unknown quantity at this point
The Link Seems to be Working

Sold my 1958 Bentley S1 last year after owning it for 42 years! It was running quite well when I delivered it to the new buyer---amazing! Anyway, just bought a 2005 Continental GT; got home after an 1,100 mile drive from Dallas with it last night. Re-found this site today and just downloaded the now famous Bentley GT_GTC.pdf onto my PowerMac. I'm only assuming it is all on one .pdf, but if so, I appear to have the whole thing in a single download with no hassles. Copied it onto a removable drive and will get it printed in a couple of days.

A big thanks to glh and TeamJones1962 and any others who made this useful document available along the way.

Warm regards,

Lee...

Old 11-07-2019, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by slidefighter
Sold my 1958 Bentley S1 last year after owning it for 42 years! It was running quite well when I delivered it to the new buyer---amazing! Anyway, just bought a 2005 Continental GT; got home after an 1,100 mile drive from Dallas with it last night. Re-found this site today and just downloaded the now famous Bentley GT_GTC.pdf onto my PowerMac. I'm only assuming it is all on one .pdf, but if so, I appear to have the whole thing in a single download with no hassles. Copied it onto a removable drive and will get it printed in a couple of days.

A big thanks to glh and TeamJones1962 and any others who made this useful document available along the way.

Warm regards,

Lee...
Welcome to the site Lee. Hope you find it helpful to you while in ownership of your 2005. Post a few pictures in the picture thread for owners.

Old 07-02-2020, 04:41 PM
gfire01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you send me a copy of this manual please? Thank you!
steveblair75@gmail.com

Old 07-05-2020, 03:22 PM
Attacked By A Raccoon!

Just thought I'd drop in a little update. The nice 2005 Bentley GTC I bought last November was attacked by a rogue raccoon while we were driving home from a evening out a couple of months ago. Had it shipped up to our nearest Bentley dealer in Charlotte, NC (from Ridgeland, SC) but USAA ended up totaling the car out from the damage. Actually, I hit the raccoon pretty much dead center in the front of the car, but that was enough for the bills to pile up and eventually they called it quits. Was really a shame because I really liked the car, probably the best driving/riding auto I ever had.

Anyway, the message is that if you have an older Bentley be careful if you want to hang on to the car. Purchase prices might be pretty low on 15 year old cars but parts prices are still sky high. And no, they didn't give me a choice, they just made the call.

Too bad, loved that car...

Slidefighter...

Old 07-05-2020, 03:49 PM
Just thought I'd drop in a little update. The nice 2005 Bentley GTC I bought last November was attacked by a rogue raccoon while we were driving home from a evening out a couple of months ago. Had it shipped up to our nearest Bentley dealer in Charlotte, NC (from Ridgeland, SC) but USAA ended up totaling the car out from the damage. Actually, I hit the raccoon pretty much dead center in the front of the car, but that was enough for the bills to pile up and eventually they called it quits. Was really a shame because I really liked the car, probably the best driving/riding auto I ever had.

Anyway, the message is that if you have an older Bentley be careful if you want to hang on to the car. Purchase prices might be pretty low on 15 year old cars but parts prices are still sky high. And no, they didn't give me a choice, they just made the call.

Too bad, loved that car...

Slidefighter...
If you don’t mind me asking, what did they give you for it?

Old 07-05-2020, 04:08 PM
$35,000, plus they paid the pickup and haulage fee and the costs of the designated/Bentley certified collision repair shop (whatever they were) before the decision to total the car was made. Pleasant, fair transaction I thought.

Old 07-05-2020, 05:03 PM
$35,000, plus they paid the pickup and haulage fee and the costs of the designated/Bentley certified collision repair shop (whatever they were) before the decision to total the car was made. Pleasant, fair transaction I thought.
Not bad.
Yea when I was looking to have my bumper fixed it was only like 3 shops around that were certified to work on them (meaning those where the only 3 my insurance company would back on the repairs).

Old 10-08-2020, 06:09 AM
bradleydetroit is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for a owners manual 2008 Continental GTC

Hello Team,

Looking for an owners manual for a 2008 Bentley Continental GTC.

Does anyone have a pdf copy they can share either by email or drive?

Please email me at bradleydetroit@gmail.com

Really appreciate the assistance.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF