DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF - Page 6 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > British > Bentley
Reload this Page >

DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF

Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF

Old 01-01-2019, 07:18 PM
jimleen is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,

I'm looking at buying a GT myself so would really appreciate a copy of the guide.

Unfortunately the links are no longer active, and I appreciate this is an old thread but all donations to [email protected] would be gratefully received.

Many thanks.
Jim

Old 01-02-2019, 03:53 AM
John R. Allen is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by glh View Post
I have through the last year or so since becoming an owner gathered information on my rig (2004 GTC) a tremendous Do It Yourself ( DIY ) file and the Owners Manual in pdf form... Thanks to a gentlemen in Canada for the DIY file and a gentlemen in England for the Owners manual.

A bunch of you already have them from asking me so...

I will not name the generators of these documents in case some blood sucking lawyers would give them crap but I am comfortable with my legal defense mechanisms so if anyone wants pdf copies I will email them, just send me a PM. I want no payment at all, this is not a profit making endevour all I am doing is spreading the wealth of information that is public knowledge already so public domain basically... How do you like them legal apples!!!!!

Also be patient I have a life so now and then i go through a few days without checking this site! Be forewarned you get what you pay for with me!!!!

Make the best of it and go fast.... No one expects to be thought a lesson from a Bentley!!!
Being a new owner of a 20007 GTC that came with no owners manual, I sure would appreciate the files! Thanks. [email protected]

Old 01-02-2019, 04:58 PM
John R. Allen is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks, my computer will not download it it says malicious link embedded? Is there another way without having to download all those extensions and programs?

Old 01-05-2019, 06:22 PM
belton is an unknown quantity at this point
DIY bible for GTC

I have a 2007 GT, a car I bought a few years ago. Unfortunately it came without an owner's manual.
If you could send me your pdf, I would greatly appreciate it.
I applaud your contribution to the group of Bentley owners.
Bob Elton
[email protected]