Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF

Old 08-06-2016, 02:37 PM
MrVette is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by glh
I have through the last year or so since becoming an owner gathered information on my rig (2004 GTC) a tremendous Do It Yourself ( DIY ) file and the Owners Manual in pdf form... Thanks to a gentlemen in Canada for the DIY file and a gentlemen in England for the Owners manual.

A bunch of you already have them from asking me so...

I will not name the generators of these documents in case some blood sucking lawyers would give them crap but I am comfortable with my legal defense mechanisms so if anyone wants pdf copies I will email them, just send me a PM. I want no payment at all, this is not a profit making endevour all I am doing is spreading the wealth of information that is public knowledge already so public domain basically... How do you like them legal apples!!!!!

Also be patient I have a life so now and then i go through a few days without checking this site! Be forewarned you get what you pay for with me!!!!

Make the best of it and go fast.... No one expects to be thought a lesson from a Bentley!!!

I would love to have the DIY information. Please send to troy.pyles@comcast.net

Old 08-06-2016, 02:47 PM
BentleyF will become famous soon enough
I would love to have one as well. ghogan750@yahoo.com

Old 08-07-2016, 04:30 AM
larryr has a spectacular aura aboutlarryr has a spectacular aura about
please email to larry33156@gmail.com

Old 08-10-2016, 03:11 PM
ContinentalGT05 is on a distinguished road
yes..

Pls send. I'll IM you

Old 08-14-2016, 02:06 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
bluetooth stream and handsfree

Probably popular question but with technology constantly advancing I wanted to know if there is a easy functional option for 07 Bentley that would allow me to keep my cd changer.
Obviously my cell phone doesn't function with oem system and I am tired of ear bud conversations. Would love to stream music Bluetooth too.

thank you

Old 08-14-2016, 08:34 PM
Seems to me you posted this in the wrong thread. I suggest you start a new one based on your exact subject.

BTW, for what its worth I'm not certain what you are asking. Do they not have Bluetooth in 2007's?

Old 08-26-2016, 11:22 PM
apollocreed is on a distinguished road
please email one to s600renntech@gmail.com

thanks in advance

Old 08-27-2016, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by apollocreed
please email one to s600renntech@gmail.com

thanks in advance

This is an old thread and I don't think the pdf is being sent out any more. I never received it anyway.

But I bought the shop manual software on ebay and it came with the DIY and Owner's Manual disc, which I think is the one discussed here. Good $40 USD investment.

Old 08-29-2016, 07:08 AM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MrVette
This is an old thread and I don't think the pdf is being sent out any more. I never received it anyway.

But I bought the shop manual software on ebay and it came with the DIY and Owner's Manual disc, which I think is the one discussed here. Good $40 USD investment.
The information that George originally assembled is NOT in the IETIS service manual. Rather, it is a collection of miscellaneous historical information, general engineering explanations, DIY tips, local vendors etc. At the time, George was looking into buying a Bentley and started doing his meticulous research. It was revamped numerous times as various sources contributed to this very useful document on an on-going basis. Think of it as a wikipedia on the Bentely Continental GT (and FS). If it is of interest, I can post a PDF copy of the version that I have.

Old 08-29-2016, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by PMS
The information that George originally assembled is NOT in the IETIS service manual. Rather, it is a collection of miscellaneous historical information, general engineering explanations, DIY tips, local vendors etc. At the time, George was looking into buying a Bentley and started doing his meticulous research. It was revamped numerous times as various sources contributed to this very useful document on an on-going basis. Think of it as a wikipedia on the Bentely Continental GT (and FS). If it is of interest, I can post a PDF copy of the version that I have.
Please do sir!!

Much appreciated...

Old 08-29-2016, 10:19 AM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by apollocreed
Please do sir!!

Much appreciated...
I just tried uploading the file to a new thread on the forum. Unfortunately, it exceeds the size limitation for uploads (the file is 8.7 meg). I'll check into sharing the file off Dropbox as I don't want to have to respond to lebenty thousand PM requests for the document.

Old 08-29-2016, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by PMS

As I said, the DIY and Owners Manual pdf people are looking for here came as a separate CD along with the IETIS I purchased.

Old 08-29-2016, 07:27 PM
JyB
JyB is an unknown quantity at this point
The links on page 2 of this thread are still valid for download (Google Drive links).

JY

Old 08-29-2016, 09:17 PM
tonygt63 is an unknown quantity at this point
count me in brother tonys63@outlook.com thanks in advance!

Old 08-29-2016, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by JyB
The links on page 2 of this thread are still valid for download (Google Drive links).

JY
Thanks for pointing that out. I totally missed it!!

Links worked just fine.

Thanks JY

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DIY Bible for GTC and Owners manual in PDF