Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Rigid collar for Bentley GT - anyone using?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 12:08 AM
jc_333 will become famous soon enough
Rigid collar for Bentley GT - anyone using?

Came across these "rigid collar" parts which align up chassis and improve handling. Has anyone had any experience with such parts and any cons if installed? Cost around USD572 for front and rear set.

What GT version model is BFCMM? 2015 models?

Thanks!

Front set

Rear set

http://www.rigidcollar.com/manufactu...gt-bfcmm-10538

Last edited by jc_333; 05-27-2015 at 12:13 AM.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:05 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
No experience and seem interesting enough.

I was more hoping they were more durable bushing for the suspension arms, as have done that with the Ferrari. More durable bushings tend to stiffen things a bit and adds lifespan to the assembly. What the things you posted seem to be more chassis bits, for which no one I know has had a problem with. A solution looking for a problem perhaps?

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 05-29-2015 at 08:46 AM.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:39 PM
jc_333 will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the reply as with your track experience I believe you know what works and doesn't. I guess these collars would work on some cars but the GT being so well made should be fine without.

Not found any bushes as you would have to remove old and start measuring up for best match with powerflex or similar product.

Thanks

Originally Posted by stevenrmusic
No experience and seem interesting enough.

I was more hoping they were more durable bushing for the suspension arms, as have done that with the Ferrari. More durable bushings tend to stiffens things a bit and adds lifespan to the assembly. What the things you posted seem to be more chassis bits, for which no one I know has had a problem with. A solution looking for a problem perhaps?

Last edited by jc_333; 05-27-2015 at 07:42 PM.