Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Le Mans cavalcade.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 12:05 PM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Le Mans cavalcade.

Lucky me. We went to the 'Classic British Welcome' today to see all of the cars at the show. Some very nice machinery.

I entered my GT, but on arriving we were asked if we would join the official cavalcade. It goes through various villages then around Le Mans town.
What a great event, it was lovely to see all of the people lining the streets taking photo's and kids waving UK flags.

It's a day that we will remember for a long time.

Here are a couple of photo's from the show. Shame about the weather but all had a good time.

Les.

Old 06-12-2015, 12:57 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely, thanks for posting!