Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Front License Plate Options For Mulsanne

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 01:52 PM
donjuan1605 will become famous soon enoughdonjuan1605 will become famous soon enough
Front License Plate Options For Mulsanne

Good day all, I am looking for options for a front license plate bracket for a 2013 Mulsanne. I don't like the factory front plate option that drills into the front bumper cover. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Old 06-18-2015, 06:39 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Check eBay as there is a solution that uses the front tow screw, then extends out via arm to a license plate holder. Perhaps not visually beautiful yet no need to drill into the front bumper.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:00 AM
MerryMicrobe will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by donjuan1605
Good day all, I am looking for options for a front license plate bracket for a 2013 Mulsanne. I don't like the factory front plate option that drills into the front bumper cover. Does anyone have any suggestions???
Attached is an article that I wrote for the "Lone Star Lady" magazine that shows how to attach a license plate to a Bentley Continental. I have used this method on a Bentley GT and GTC. The national president of the Rolls-Royce Owners' Club used this method on a Flying Spur. Once you have it figured out - you can take it off and put back on pretty fast. It is also very inexpensive.

This might work, but I don't know for sure. It attaches to the lower grill. The lower grill on the Mulsanne does appear to be similar to my GTC.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Lone Star Lady Article.pdf (1.98 MB, 67 views)