Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley GPS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 02:36 PM
jgjones is on a distinguished road
Bentley GPS

I have been starting to research used Bentleys and have seen some posts about outdated GSP systems. If I am correct the pre 2007 models are not upgradable. In 2007 I know the system was changed to DVD. I have been looking at 2006 thru 2010 models. Are there any specific years I should avoid if I want a good GPS system? And is there really any difference in the system 2007 thru 2010?
Thank you

Old 07-24-2015, 03:53 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Avoid them all for 'good' GPS and use your phone instead (Google Maps). Bentley GPS is just ok and you can buy the BMW high data discs for the latest version. The stock GPS has not always taken me the most efficient way, is not linked to traffic data, etc. It works and I use it, yet understand it is really an old system without modern options your cell phone offers.

Old 07-24-2015, 11:10 PM
Arachnophobia will become famous soon enoughArachnophobia will become famous soon enough