Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Underground car lift

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 08:38 AM
ek1
ek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura about
Underground car lift

Does anyone here have any experiences with underground car lift installs? I have a few cars that cannot be kept outside and I am out of garage space in the house, so I am considering installing a two-car lift in my driveway. I cant build an indoor underground lift inside the garage because a freaking sewer line runs under the garage floor. Building a standalone external garage is also not an option due to permit/filing issues.

I have done some research and looks like there are two companies that offer this type of a lift: Cardok and Total Lifting Solutions. Problem is, Cardok is headquartered in Switzerland and Total Lifting Solutions in UK. Just shipping those lifts from Europe to US would cost many thousands of dollars, not to mention potential local installation issues. Its not like they are going to fly someone over from Zurich if the lift stops working.

Can someone recommend a US-based company that offers similar products? There are a million companies offering indoor car lifts, but I need a lift that offers a sealed outdoor enclosure.