Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Arnage 2007 Tyre pressure light

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 04:04 AM
davetherave is on a distinguished road
Arnage 2007 Tyre pressure light

Hi guys

Had the tyre pressure warning light come on recently on a arnage 2007, filled the tyres up, which was a pain. Had to by a valve extendor, as the hub caps block the pump head.

Anyway tyre pressure light is still on, maybe there is a fault with he sensors.

Is there a way to reset it without plugging it into a computer or taking it to a dealer?

Every garage you call says yeah bring it in I'll do it for a few quid, when you show up with he Bentley the price automatically shoots up to ridiculous amounts. I have lots of stories where the agreed price over the phone at least doubles when you turn up.

Old 11-17-2015, 04:06 AM
davetherave is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by davetherave
Hi guys

Had the tyre pressure warning light come on recently on a arnage 2007, filled the tyres up, which was a pain. Had to by a valve extendor, as the hub caps block the pump head.

Anyway tyre pressure light is still on, maybe there is a fault with he sensors.

Is there a way to reset it without plugging it into a computer or taking it to a dealer?

Every garage you call says yeah bring it in I'll do it for a few quid, when you show up with he Bentley the price automatically shoots up to ridiculous amounts. I have lots of stories where the agreed price over the phone at least doubles when you turn up.
Ps I'm just the driver not the owner, they are too tight to service it regularly and keep it in check. Shame as its a nice car and needs to be looked after, I hate trying to keep it running and maintain it as cheap as possible

Old 11-17-2015, 07:54 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Sad, the owner needs to realize when you have Bentley to expect operating costs being £3000 a year give or take.