Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

No power/electronics unless car is running? Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 10:59 AM
nguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura aboutnguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura about
Well.. There re 2 way to do it
1 is by your self
2 is buy via dealer

I choose 1 st way because no bentley dealer here... I m sure that your key has problem same as mine. The keyless funcion cant sent the signal because of bad transponder that is the reason.

If you going my way buying the tool name skp900, google it you will find it. Reading the pin by obd2. Program it by that tool. If u already has the pin and familiar with Bentley odis u can go that route too. I must buy used key off ebay then unblock it. U can buy brand new key also. I know the website sell it name scuderiacarpart but i m not sure they will sale blank key or not. U still need to talk to them.

2nd way will be cheaper for u because no need to buy anything just go dealer then done

Old 12-08-2015, 11:58 AM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
My local Bentley dealer charged $150.00 (Cdn) to programme both keys. They need both keys and the car. I have the Vas 5054A Bentley computer and I can do almost everything (except programme a key). In order to programme the key I believe you need a dealer code as all Bentley key assignations are controlled by the factory. I checked with a VW dealer prior to going to Bentley and they reported they couldn't programme my keys.

Old 12-08-2015, 07:49 PM
nguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura aboutnguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura about
@pms : where did u buy the brand new key? Or must be tittle in hand plus dealer too?
I need to buy 2 blank key. Thank you

Old 12-09-2015, 12:00 AM
turbo_secret will become famous soon enoughturbo_secret will become famous soon enough
I talked to somebody on another forum and they had a similar problem with a phaeton. He told me to throw jumper cables from the right battery to the left to see if anything happens. When i hooked them up all electronics turned on so what this means is my left battery isnt working so the whole car is running on the right battery (from my understanding) . Maybe a relay or module not working. Will be checking relays and modules on the left side of the trunk. Will keep everyone updated

Old 12-09-2015, 03:47 AM
@turbo_secret : i think the best way is buying a diagnostic tool. Clone tool will be fine on ebay, it only worth you about $150 less in ebay. It will be much better than asking around and guess. Saving time and issue, as long as you pull the code in here i can help you to fix your problem

Old 12-09-2015, 07:00 AM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by nguyennhatquang
@pms : where did u buy the brand new key? Or must be tittle in hand plus dealer too?
I need to buy 2 blank key. Thank you
I bought my new key from a Bentley dealer. It cost circa $500.00 USD. That price did not include the programming. It took quite awhile to get the new key as it came from the factory.