Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Extended Warranty Programs for Bentley's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 09:37 PM
JCarleton is on a distinguished road
Extended Warranty Programs for Bentley's

I have a 2010 Bentley Continental GT-C Speed. I am the second owner, but the factory warranty has long been gone, and the car is at 16000 miles and rising.

I have this creeping feeling that something is going to happen soon to it... such as a bad fuel pump, or an engine component breaks. Nothing is happening currently that is causing me to think that it will break or is on the brink, but I like to go fast and hammer it here and there, so it is bound to throw a check engine light soon, I am sure of it.

When it happens, I want it to be covered. Having said that, does Bentley offer an extended purchasable warranty, or does a private company sell one? I have checked the top ranking sites and none of them cover anything higher end than a Porsche.

Where can I find a warranty?

Please and thank you!

Old 01-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Townshend is on a distinguished road
Bentley does and I have it on my 09 coupe, although it had to be bought at the time of purchase through an authorized dealer. I do NOT believe you can buy after the fact but it doesn't hurt to ask your local Bentley dealer.

Old 01-09-2016, 07:11 PM
ek1
ek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura aboutek1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JCarleton
I have a 2010 Bentley Continental GT-C Speed. I am the second owner, but the factory warranty has long been gone, and the car is at 16000 miles and rising.

I have this creeping feeling that something is going to happen soon to it... such as a bad fuel pump, or an engine component breaks. Nothing is happening currently that is causing me to think that it will break or is on the brink, but I like to go fast and hammer it here and there, so it is bound to throw a check engine light soon, I am sure of it.

When it happens, I want it to be covered. Having said that, does Bentley offer an extended purchasable warranty, or does a private company sell one? I have checked the top ranking sites and none of them cover anything higher end than a Porsche.

Where can I find a warranty?

Please and thank you!
Speak to your dealer about buying an extended warranty. It's about $4K per year with discounts if you purchase multiple years together. While I did not read the small print when I had this warranty on my previous Bentley, it covered all the issues I experienced, including brake squeal (they actually replaced rear carbon ceramic brakes and rotors, which I think are like $5K per wheel plus labor.

Even if you did not buy your car from an authorized dealer, I think they may still be able to sell you a warranty.