Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

cost for bumper

Old 11-02-2016, 07:42 PM
larryr has a spectacular aura aboutlarryr has a spectacular aura about
cost for bumper

i need a new front bumper for 2004 gt. does $3300 freight included sound OK for unpainted OEM part?

Old 11-02-2016, 08:12 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
No. Get a used one from eBay for far less since you're going to have it painted.

Old 11-22-2016, 09:44 PM
MrVette is on a distinguished road
I had my bumper repainted recently. I provided the high end custom paint shop with the bumper removal instructions from the service manual. Nevertheless they broke some plastic clips and associated plastic parts which cost over $300 to buy new from Bentley.

Lesson learned: You may need more parts than just a bumper.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:20 PM
Rons GT Speed will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by larryr
i need a new front bumper for 2004 gt. does $3300 freight included sound OK for unpainted OEM part?
Be careful buying used!! If there is any damage to the rubber, repairs can be very touchy. I just replaced the rear and was advised by the body shop to replace with new because of light cracks. The older the bumper is it is more than likely starting to become brittle. And the repairs could be temporary. Also when removing as MrVette advises additional parts could be damaged during removal such as clips or the parking sensors. It is a long way back to replace the possible failed (damaged) sensors after bumper installation. Claim it on your Auto Insurance if possible.

Old 11-25-2016, 11:57 PM
Joe Boccia is on a distinguished road
have you considered getting an aftermarket bumper from a body kit maker? There are some really high quality ones on ebay for like 1500. Plus it will give it a new fresh look. I plan in doing it once i go to paint my car. The original owner screwed a front vanity plate into my bumper so i need a new one as well.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.