Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

GTC bought extras any more suggestions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 01:22 PM
rangrov is an unknown quantity at this point
GTC bought extras any more suggestions

Hi guys as you know Ime a proud newbie Bentley GTC owner 2007 model with 31000 miles, now my car has quite a few factory extras from new, 20" alloys, TV sat nav. power boot. Front lower grills covers. Paddle shift. So I have been buying a few extra bits. A Bentley battery charger, sheepskin front carpets, matching glasses case, polished jewel fuel filler, and I may purchase a Bentley indoor cover, I was wondering if you can suggest any more extras. Thanks in advance...

Old 12-14-2016, 03:17 PM
larryr has a spectacular aura aboutlarryr has a spectacular aura about
valve stem caps with bentley logo. cheap on ebay

Old 12-14-2016, 03:23 PM
6CWT is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations on the car. What colour is yours?

I'm also a new owner and bought one or two extras to add to my enjoyment of the car.

The Bentley key case was one of my first purchases. Since then, I've enjoyed tracking down accessories from the 2010 catalogue when my car was built. At that time they did a range of black leather accessories with red stitching which complement the interior of my car perfectly.

My favourite purchase so far has been a pair of Tusting Bentley leather holdalls my wife and I bought for weekends away.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:21 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Tibaldi Bentley pen (see recent thread). Change stick / shifter for Mulliner rounded head version. Add iPod/mp3/Bluetooth unit.... or just upgrade the Bluetooth for phone via Bentley plug-n-play updated box. Get all sales brochures that were given to perspective buyers at the time. Wheel centers that stay level as you drive (if your rims can fit them, some can, some can't).

Am sure i forgot a few other chachkies.

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 12-15-2016 at 05:10 AM.
Old 12-15-2016, 02:48 AM
Hi I've got the Bentley dust cap stems, I would love the wheel B levellers but my wheels won't accept them, the colour is silver lake with magnolia trim and bur walnut wood, keep the prompts coming guys, cheers.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:49 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
BMC performance air filters. Saves money at service time as they last for years.
I have them in mine.

Me and her ladyship have the ball point Bentley pens. Very nice.

Les.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:03 AM
MikeH is on a distinguished road
My first extra was the Bentley leather key case, I bought mine 6 weeks before I bought the car

https://shop.bentleymotors.com/en/co...ness/key-case/

I have always fancied the personalized door sill plates, but not been able to find a supplier of them

Can I ask where you picked up your sheep skin carpets from?

Last edited by MikeH; 12-15-2016 at 11:09 AM.
Old 12-15-2016, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by MikeH
My first extra was the Bentley leather key case, I bought mine 6 weeks before I bought the car
Haha - Same here! In my defence, I had a false start to Bentley ownership. I pulled out of a deal on the first car I was offered after I'd already bought a couple of things in preparation, including the key case. Of greater concern at that time however was the car I'd already bought to use as a daily driver!

Old 12-15-2016, 02:16 PM
Hi Xesf I was lucky to find the Bentley ball point pen in the centre consul left in by the previous owner, I managed to buy the Bentley sheepskin carpets which match my interior. They was brand new unused in the plastic,, they was a steal for £300. Trust me they are sheer luxury. I wouldn't mind the side step covers, keep us posted if you find a scource. Cheers.

Old 12-18-2016, 04:37 AM
Originally Posted by rangrov
Hi Xesf I was lucky to find the Bentley ball point pen in the centre consul left in by the previous owner, I managed to buy the Bentley sheepskin carpets which match my interior. They was brand new unused in the plastic,, they was a steal for £300. Trust me they are sheer luxury. I wouldn't mind the side step covers, keep us posted if you find a scource. Cheers.

Did you buy the sheepskin carpets from Bentley or elsewhere?

Old 12-18-2016, 07:17 AM
The lambswool rugs and personalised sill plates are on p.20 of this Bentley accessories catalogue.

http://cdn.bentleymotors.com/php2/ftpmedia02-live/Public/Accessories/Continental_(Current)_accessories_brochure.pdf

I haven't seen anyone offering an aftermarket alternative to the sill plates. Flying Spares have a selection of the rugs on their site. I've found the customer service at FS to be excellent.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:48 AM
larryr has a spectacular aura aboutlarryr has a spectacular aura about
i got my sheepskin mats from easirider co ltd in england. cafford@aol.com also known as the sheep shop try ebay

Old 12-18-2016, 11:07 AM
Hi guys I was lucky to find a brand new set of Bentley sheepskin mats on fleabay, they was unused and still in the packaging, plus they were for my year of car and the correct colour, the seller wanted over double the price I paid but they took my offer, the jewel cap came the same way. Cheers, p.s I must admit the mats are really that little bit extra.

Old 12-21-2016, 05:30 AM
A parcel arrived today in the wife's name but says Flying Spares on it so i'm guessing Santa might be bringing me something for the car this year!

Old 12-21-2016, 09:21 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Santa brought me a Bentley wine bottle stopper last year Mike. Not that any wine ever gets left over mind you.
Oh, and Bentley a key ring. I don't like tons of stuff in my pockets so that's never been used either.
It's the thought that counts though.
Merry Christmas.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.