Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Maps Are More Fun Than Computers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 08:36 AM
jim2331 can only hope to improve
Maps Are More Fun Than Computers

...Today taking out the 10Speed up the Beautiful California Coast Rt1...we have had drought breaking rains...landslides, rockfalls, washouts and bridges out...
Have always relied on the cartographer's art and will do so today...the Navigation on my Bentley is unreliable and haven't used it in 5 years...tried it when it was new...just unreliable...don't believe in Cell Phones either...a possible good tool like Television, but in practice a bain on our existence...JimB

Old 04-23-2017, 07:11 PM
Springer is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm with you concerning maps. I do not like navigation systems in my cars (any of them). Surprised I have not wrecked looking at the screens. However, cell phones are now a part of life! I wish they were not.

Old 04-24-2017, 04:03 AM
jim2331 can only hope to improve
...Hello Springer...It's two of us against the World on the map thing...I have accumulated them for fifty years...right here on my wall is a 100 year old map of England (I love English History)...
...Where was the vacuum leak that was fixed for $3600, did they drop the engine...
...I'm seriously considering the 17 Aston Martin Vantage S...the last 7 Speed Stick Shift...it appeals to the Retro Minimulist in me and very scarce...JimB

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.