Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

adjusting ride height at faster speed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 03:55 PM
MrVette is on a distinguished road
adjusting ride height at faster speed

Around here we have deep gutters in a number of locations. I drive slowly through them but have found underneath the front bumper still scrapes. Unfortunately found this after I paid to have the front bumper removed and repainted. Now it is scraped again.

Solution is to raise the ride height. Problem is the system is designed to automatically lower the car again as speed increases and it does not return to the higher height I selected when the car slows down. Thus I constantly need to check on the ride height and reset it to high. Major pain and easy to forget to do.

The local speed limit is 70 mph through town so I often get to that speed or slightly faster. About 70 must be where the car is set to automatically lower. I'd like to adjust this to a higher speed like 80 mph. Can that be done somehow?

Old 04-25-2017, 08:26 PM
MrVette is on a distinguished road
Noticed today owners manual says height will lower at 75 mph. Same as my experience. Anyone know how to change that to a higher speed?

Old 04-26-2017, 01:45 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
I think you will need someone with Vag Com diagnostics to reset the parameters. I'm sure it would be possible somehow.
Good luck with it.

Les.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.