Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Which is the best value between these 2 Bentleys?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 10:07 AM
costsavingqueen is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Which is the best value between these 2 Bentleys?

I've tried putting information into KBB and get nothing so there must be some other way to find values that I am not aware of (new to Bentley). Hoping you guys can help. I'm looking for the best value that will be the easiest to sell and take the least amount of depreciation in 2-3 years between these 2 Bentleys when I go to sell. Personal preference is NOT a factor here.

2007 Bentley Continental GT
2 owners
45,000 miles
Serviced regularly
Dark Sapphire exterior
Brown and Blue interior
$39,000

2005 Bentley Continental GT Mulliner edition
Mesh grills at the bottom (not sure if that adds value?)
8 owners
82,000 miles
Serviced regularly
Black on Black with red stitching (I heard this is rare )
Black Mulliner 20" rims
$33,000

To me it seems like the 07 is clearly the better deal but I don't know much weight the black on black and Mulliner edition carry's. Any help would be appreciated

Old 04-29-2017, 08:39 PM
lilo1980 has a spectacular aura aboutlilo1980 has a spectacular aura aboutlilo1980 has a spectacular aura about
One thing that jumped out is 8 owners. Better to get 07 than 05. There are few upgrades between these model years.

my car is 04 and non mulliner but if I had what I know, I'll aim for a newer one with Mulliner.

at the current price, you probably won't lose much. The price is almost bottom out at $40k

Old 05-07-2017, 11:46 AM
BentleyFs is an unknown quantity at this point
Costsavingqueen...

Where are you finding Bentley's for those prices? What search engine. Or is this some local contact you have? If you don't mind me asking.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:29 PM
fasttoney is an unknown quantity at this point
get the 07. talk them down to 35k. that would be a steal if you can get it for that.

Old 05-13-2017, 08:49 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
As a guide, a trade in 2007 gtc is worth only $45k max even with 35k miles and in great condition. Guys asking 60k are on hopium. So yes, $35k to $45k seems about right considering you should expect $10k in service/repair in the following 12 to 18 months.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.