Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Tyres & Spacers.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 08:39 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Tyres & Spacers.

Hi folks.

I had new tyres this week and stuck with the 275/40 ZR 20" P Zeros'.
I could have 275/35's fitted but the speedo reads more accurately with the 40 profile.

I also fitted a set of spacers to fill the wheel wells a little better.
Fronts are 12mm and rears are 20mm.

Looks a bit better IMO.

Les.

Old 06-17-2017, 12:11 PM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
Looks very handsome Les! Out of curiosity, will the wheel spacers change the load characteristics on the bearing/hubs? Also, it looks like you have lowered your car. If I am right, how much did you bring it down and, did you do it with kits or via the computer?

Old 06-18-2017, 02:50 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Hi PMS.

Thanks.
Yes, it's lowered by 25mm via adjustable links. I kept the originals so it's easy to revert to the standard height.
The spacers might increase the load on the bearings by a little, but they should be able to handle it.

Cheers. Les.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.