Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

New To Bentley - 2010 Supersports

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 05:41 PM
Daniel Clohessy is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like you've at least two speakers in the back, I am not sure at all of there are more. Where in LI? We could split the distance at some point if you wanted me to plug in; might be easier to go to a Bentley dealer but don't know what they'll charge.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:25 AM
Nader is on a distinguished road
i am in Oyster Bay. I checked the speakers and all seem to be functioning. One thing I did to fix sound is move balance a bit more towards the real which helped even out sound. How much power does the NAIM setup have?

Originally Posted by Daniel Clohessy
Looks like you've at least two speakers in the back, I am not sure at all of there are more. Where in LI? We could split the distance at some point if you wanted me to plug in; might be easier to go to a Bentley dealer but don't know what they'll charge.

Old 07-29-2017, 03:30 PM
Daniel Clohessy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Nader
i am in Oyster Bay. I checked the speakers and all seem to be functioning. One thing I did to fix sound is move balance a bit more towards the real which helped even out sound. How much power does the NAIM setup have?

That's a good sign; Power output is supposed to be at 1100W.

Old 08-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Congrats, that's one gorgeous car! The white looks so clean!

Let me know if you need help finding anything.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.