Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Rear Seat Entertainment System integrated version

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 06:29 PM
tqd7mb is an unknown quantity at this point
Rear Seat Entertainment System integrated version

Hello all,
I was hoping for some help. I had these DVD headrests in my 06 Continental flying spur. I had the car inspected and they indicated aftermarket. Well behind the DVD in passenger side there was a Bentley manual for the device I had, it appears Factory. Even the 4 AAA battery charger still works. The manual says Rear Seat Entertainment System Integrated version. I cant turn on with no remote. Does anyone have an idea how I can get a remote or would a VW remote work. Anyone familiar with this system? Chris

Old 10-18-2017, 09:21 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Hello Chris,
Post some pictures of the screens, also I am a little bit confused by your repeated statement of "had".....
My A8L W12 has the factory rear screens and the refrigerator, when I arrive home I will take a look at the remote for any information.

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 10-18-2017 at 11:33 PM.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:20 AM

Old 10-19-2017, 06:21 AM
Hello and thanks for reply. I shouldn't use "had". I have the car and system. In fact recently bought. I will also send actual pics inside. Thanks......Chris

Old 11-30-2017, 05:35 PM
Hello all, Just verified it is a factory dealer installed unit by Bentley. Bentley indicated very few of these were installed by dealers in 2006. Trying to get remote ordered but its not looking good. The remote that came in wasn't the same. My next step if not available is trying to find a learning remote. If anyone has one please let me know.Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.