Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Decipher Interior code

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 06:07 AM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Decipher Interior code

Anyone have info on interior color codes? My paint code is LK7S (Tempest Silver) followed by a 99 for interior. I am looking for the circa 2005 name of interior code 99. It could be saddle, cognac, light brown, etc., etc. but nothing I can find online gives the actual name matched with the code. I am usually able to find anything online, but after several hours, I cannot solve this one.

I am looking for a dye match to touch up a really minor place on the driver's seat back bolster.

Thanks

Old 03-21-2018, 07:12 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Call Leatherique, they'd know and have products to fix it.

http://www.leatherique.com/

Old 03-21-2018, 09:33 AM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Thanks Steven, that's a good idea. I've used their products in the past on Jaguars. I'll let know what happens.

Best,

Steve