Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Performance Upgrades

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 03:25 PM
Gerald_Miami_2015 is an unknown quantity at this point
Performance Upgrades

I have a 2015 Bentley Continental GT V-8, has anyone tried a performance exhaust or tuning? how much and how did it work, thanks

Old 10-26-2018, 12:36 PM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
My tune experience lies in the world of Corvettes. There I've become proficient with HP Tuners and have done just about everything to LS engines including FI tuning from scratch.

With my relatively new interest in Bentley and W12s, I've shopped tuning a little and so far, can only find shops that will tune, or ECU mail in services. I haven't had the opportunity yet to explore V8s so, no help there, sorry.

I do wish I had any device that would allow invasive probing of the W12 ECUs. As in Corvettes, the Manufacturers always leave something on the table. From the little research I've done into the mail order W12 tunes, it appears around 60 additional HP is there for the taking if I could get in. It is almost always in AFRs and if I could access injector data and airflow frequencies.......

Old 10-26-2018, 02:12 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Hi Gerald,

We offer an ECU Tune for the Continental V8 GT that picks up substantial power/torque along with overall driveability improvements (better throttle response, smoother/more linear powerband etc.)
  • Bentley Continental GT V8 TT 4.0L:
    • Stock = 500 HP / 487 TQ
    • Tuned = 585 HP / 612 TQ
https://www.fabspeed.com/bentley-con...peed-ecu-tune/

If you're looking for a throatier exhaust note and some extra grunt, check out our Secondary Catbypass X-Pipe:

https://www.fabspeed.com/bentley-con...bypass-x-pipe/

Feel free to give me a shout for questions or for forum pricing!

Old 12-06-2019, 12:02 AM
MBi
MBi is an unknown quantity at this point
The Bentley Factory sports exhausts are pretty cheap right now from dealers. Checkout Miller Motorcars boutique and use the 15% off code. Or check ebay.