Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Diamond Pattern Leather Interior?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Rico.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by BWings
beautiful! Looks like a burnished/brushed aluminum. Can you get that simulated in a wrap?
Let me see if I can get hold of it, I know a company in Taiwan may have something ...
Ive emailed them but they 8 hours in front of me, they usually email me in the early hours, heres a company in the UK i use sometimes check them out on the net ...

BWings
I received an email from Taiwan they looking into the wrap & will get back to me, What do you think of the MacTac wrap ...

Last edited by Rico.Adams; 04-09-2019 at 09:17 AM.
Old 04-09-2019, 05:15 PM
TeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BWings
Thanks for the offer Rico. Actually, I was considering a carbon fiber wrap. Yes, I think postage would kill us. I am able to usually pick up panels from a breaker that are reasonably priced. I still might do the CF wrap if I get tired of the black, but love it so far. Right now, my focus is finding the front door armrests in black that are in good shape. Here (at the door panel) most used accident cars have panel hardware and leather that has taken a beating, but I'm persistent.

Here is a pic of the "work in progress. I have been shopping for the door armrests that hold the window switches. If I can get those in black then I'll move to some other parts in the back seat.

I love the look of the updated steering wheel! I have the same color as you BWing but I have wood on mines. Do they come with the wood on them also? I would really like to do one!

Old 04-09-2019, 05:26 PM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
I know the guy from whom I purchased has black 3 spoke all leather, and he has black 3 spoke leather and wood, but the only ones I saw were the piano black wood. He has them on his ebay site. Just bring up his listing for the one I posted and look at his other items for sale. I originally ask him if he could get a saddle 3 spoke to match, he tried and said they've stopped manufacturing these wheels and he doesn't expect to get more than what he has.

I very much like the tutone in your car. But, I'm not going to be tackling that dash. On mine, I just need to throw a couple more pieces of black and it'll start to look balanced. The easiest to do are the long door handles, but so far, I've not been able to find ones in good shape. Plus, the breakers out there only want to sell the whole door panel. a lot of stuff I don't need.....the search goes on!

Old 04-09-2019, 05:36 PM
Rico.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
TeamJones
Nice interior, you've done the radio upgrade cool, is that an Alpine what model ...

Old 04-11-2019, 05:23 PM
Randy V is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TeamJones1962

Love this Milliner interior!

Baller!