Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

I think I finished my mods today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
I think I finished my mods today

I replaced the plain burnt oak shift **** with a linen Mulliner shift ****. I have replaced the gas cap with the “jeweled” cap, the Bentley valve caps, and added the shearling wool over rugs. I think I’m finished with my modifications.

Old 06-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Rico.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Gene G

I replaced the plain burnt oak shift **** with a linen Mulliner shift ****. I have replaced the gas cap with the “jeweled” cap, the Bentley valve caps, and added the shearling wool over rugs. I think I’m finished with my modifications.
Nice Job, looks fantastic ...

Old 06-10-2019, 04:04 PM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Very nice mods Gene! I've had my eye on that jeweled gas cap. Haven't pulled the trigger yet....

Old 06-10-2019, 04:29 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute

This is a picture of the “jeweled” gas cap.

Old 06-10-2019, 04:36 PM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Yeah Gene! That's what I'm talking about.....

They also come in a satin finish and this one too:

Old 06-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Hi Rico. Yes, almost forgot...petrol.....

Old 06-10-2019, 04:40 PM
BTW - there is an interesting "tale" about the cap. It was published here in an older thread:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...iller-cap.html

Old 06-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by BWings
Yeah Gene! That's what I'm talking about.....

They also come in a satin finish and this one too:

This one looks like the aluminum look cap for a Porsche.

Last edited by Gene G; 06-10-2019 at 05:23 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:30 PM
A2

Old 06-12-2019, 03:09 PM
The Porsche cap is available at your Porsche dealer. The Bentley cap is available at your Bentley dealer. Try finding them on eBay for a lot less $$$.

Old 06-12-2019, 03:27 PM
Hisp is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Gene, great job! Can I asked you where did you find/get the shift ****?? Thank you in advance!

Old 06-12-2019, 07:23 PM
I found it on eBay and it was new in a Bentley box.

Last edited by Gene G; 06-12-2019 at 07:25 PM.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:49 AM

Oh well one more addition. The sunglasses case. Found on eBay all scratched. With a little polishing looks like new.

Old 06-13-2019, 01:50 PM
Hisp is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks! Gene!!

Old 09-03-2019, 02:58 PM

I have to thank Roman 615 for this great idea. Ordered them in July and they just came today. Simple installation. The hardest part was getting back up after laying on the floor. When you guys are in your 70s you will understand.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I think I finished my mods today