Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

gt 2005 - how to change language

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2023, 12:43 PM
sazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud of
gt 2005 - how to change language

gt 2005 - how to change language? want to have english - but now it looks like i have german or france

Old 01-13-2023, 01:32 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
@sazam ,
Ok, so you do have two choices correct, so you know how to display and pick either I take it.

To change (add) a language not in the system, you will need to go to the dealership, or follow what I posted in the 6speedonline thread link below, both posts, numbers 7 & 8.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...e-asks-cd.html

Johnny

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 01-13-2023 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 01-15-2023, 07:20 AM
sazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud of
ok, so in the system (i mean in the central console in setup menu) i have already german and english. Switched to english, it is english... cool.
But it only applies to the central console communication.

On the gauges, i still have german messages. How to change that to EN?

Old 01-15-2023, 07:45 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Hello @sazam ,
Changing the language in the Infotainment Head Unit actually does change certain items in the Instrument Cluster, such as, Volume, NAV, and Telephone displayed information.

The Instrument cluster for all it's other information display language, requires the use of the Ross-Tech VCDS, or VAS ODIS 5054.

Here is a video I just made to show you how to change the Instrument cluster language with the Ross-Tech VCDS software.

If you do not have the Ross-Tech VCDS, I suggest that you get one.

Johnny

Originally Posted by sazam
ok, so in the system (i mean in the central console in setup menu) i have already german and english. Switched to english, it is english... cool.
But it only applies to the central console communication.

On the gauges, i still have german messages. How to change that to EN?

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 01-15-2023 at 07:47 PM.
Old 01-15-2023, 11:39 PM
ty very much...

it is important to get this concrete odb tool?

there are hundreds vag tools on the market - you have bad experience with others?