Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Need Advice Please!! Suspension failure - front suspension stuck high and won’t lower

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2023, 07:37 AM
JayB777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Need Advice Please!! Suspension failure - front suspension stuck high and won’t lower

High guys, I’m desperately needing advice please! I reverently had new tyres put on the back of my 05 GT and everything seemed normal at first. Then I went to take it for a drive and raised the suspension as I had extra passengers in the car. Now the front is stuck up super high and the back is down at the correct level. It’s now saying suspension failure WORKSHOP and won’t raise or lower the suspension at all. My car now looks like a boat with the back sitting nice and low and the front up so high. Can anybody give me any advice on what could be going wrong and what I need to do to fix it please? I’m completely lost for ideas. Thanks

Old 03-24-2023, 09:15 AM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Hello @JayB777 ,
Why have you now made a third post (2 new threads) on the same issue, I gave a very detailed response yesterday to your other thread, as did Mars911 on yet another one that you posted the same.

Johnny

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 03-24-2023 at 09:17 AM.
Old 04-05-2023, 05:36 AM
JayB777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry that’s my bad. I’m not sure how that even happened to be honest. Thanks for the advice by the way

Old 04-05-2023, 09:07 AM
sazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud of
Hi @JayB777 , leveling sensor issue? check if it is connected right / maybe it disconnected and now does wrong measures. then check if it really works - you should be able to get failures/errors on vcds.