New (to me) 05 GT Mulliner - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Notices
Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

New (to me) 05 GT Mulliner

Old 08-06-2006, 11:00 PM
SoBeSean is on a distinguished road
New (to me) 05 GT Mulliner

Hi all,

Just got a 05 CGT Mulliner (Tempest (dark)Silver / Black). Looking into wheels, but can't seem to find anything that looks better than the stock 20s. Anyone have any ideas where I can look? There seem to be few options... Also, any recommendations on where I can get the ECU done??

Oh yeah... seriously considering that WALD body kit... elegant... sharp... understated. I live in Miami where CGTs are about as common as Camrys.. so I've gotta do something to set mine apart.

Thanks!

(PICS TO COME)

Old 08-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Evolution Motorsports can flash your GT.

http://www.evoms.com/marketplace/Vie...EFAD87EC85F%7D

Congrats on the acquisition by the way.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:32 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
This is my favorite wheel for the C-GT - 22" Modulare M3s

Attached Images  

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: [email protected]

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 08-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Sheynk has much to be proud ofSheynk has much to be proud ofSheynk has much to be proud ofSheynk has much to be proud ofSheynk has much to be proud ofSheynk has much to be proud ofSheynk has much to be proud ofSheynk has much to be proud ofSheynk has much to be proud of
^ not feeling that

the mulliner comes with nice ones stock... but anything OZ resembling is not gonna look good on this car....its too heavy (looking)

Old 08-10-2006, 04:00 AM
turbo187 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo187 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo187 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo187 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo187 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo187 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo187 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo187 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo187 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo187 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo187 has a reputation beyond repute
i like the wheels... i just don't like the brake color!

Old 08-10-2006, 09:54 PM
BBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the ride. Mike at AWE tuning (sponsor here) can hook you up and he is a nice guy to deal with. Still toying with the idea of chipping mine but dont know how long I will be keeping her around.
Havent seem any wheels that look really that good imho that I would put on the CGT. I like the stock ones for right now.
Bajo

Old 08-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
I think anything other than stock wheels on the Conti GT is a no no. It just makes the car look "ghetto" for the lack of a better term. Keep in classy..keep it stock.