Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Fabspeed CGT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Former Vendor
jmiller will become famous soon enough
Fabspeed CGT

Fabspeed has taken delivery of our Bentley Continental GT and we have begun to design, test, and manufacture our exhaust system.

Enjoy these pics and look for the exhaust to be available in the near future.

Exhaust and ECU programming will be available in package form or individually

Contact us to be put on the waiting list.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by jmiller; 03-22-2007 at 04:12 PM.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:26 PM
msindi is on a distinguished road
Look forward to this - give my reagrds to Joe

I assume the chop and exhaust will also fit the flying spur?

Old 02-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
HI Mansour

Good to hear from you again. Do you miss Boston Mass ...Cambridge your old stomping grounds? It is mighty cold in the Northeastern USA this week.

I am trading and picking up a Bentley Continental GTC in early March and will get that car completed too. I will also try to see what changes the Flying Spur may require as I have several friends with those cars that have them sitting in garages in Manhattan with dead batteries..........."cruisin' cars to go clubbin' in the Hamptons>>"

The Bentley GT is an animal..........crazy fast......does everything real well......550+HP and when we changed out the exhaust system..............the INSTANTANEOUS BOOST and slight turbo whistle was completely incredible.

I have heard with a CHIP you are at way over 650HP. With the freeflow 76mm 3.0" mandrel bent stainless steel exhaust the car really woke the car up.........we will DYNO it before and after soon. You dont need to dyno it as the car was fast and now it slams you back into the seatback so much harder and sounds so good it doesnt really matter!

The car sounded so good but was not too loud. Dual personality throaty and sporty around town and deep TURBO bello when you floored it and got on it.

Best regards

Joe Fabiani
President

Old 02-07-2007, 06:48 PM
msindi is on a distinguished road
Good to hear from you Joe...
Do mis Boston but I guess we all have to move on from our college town at some point...Much better opportunities outside the US (as most of the Dubai car threads show )
My dad has a Flying Spur and I will try and get him to mod it as long as it does not get too loud
Do keep in touch and I wait to get a Fabspeed again for my next TT (if they could only hurry up with the PDK!!)

Old 02-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Paldi is an unknown quantity at this point
Would love to have one for my V8 Phaeton. Stock system is similar to the CGT.

Old 02-11-2007, 11:08 PM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
Custom chip? Isnt there any chip by GIAC?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.