Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

New Bentley Continental GT/GTC Exhaust from FABSPEED!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 09:25 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Another Fantastic exhaust setup from the guys at Fabspeed, it sounds mighty good too.
Thanks for feedback Meanmachine, it is a great sounding system and there is more to come. Keep your eyes open for Fabspeed new projects on the way. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thank you
Alex@Fabspeed.com

Old 01-23-2008, 09:35 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Alex,

That looks great and the sound it produces must be intoxicating and I will be the first to say the price is unbeliaveably LOW. Good job.
I wish you guys would build something for my S8 as the only thing out there right now is MTM for $5k or GMG res delete for $1600, too much $$$ in my opinion for a partial system.
Again great job and if I still had my GT this thing would be on it ASAP.

Bajo

Old 01-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Another Fantastic exhaust setup from the guys at Fabspeed, it sounds mighty good too.
Boy it sure does and the video answered my concern about the cats. lIt ooks very well thought out and planned.

What I don't understand is why Fabspeed recommends keeping the OEM rear mufflers when a few other exhaust makers including Mansory have their own rear replacement sections!

Alex, can you enlighten please?

Old 01-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BBGT2
---if I still had my GT this thing would be on it ASAP.
Sounds like it's time for you to buy another one then!!!

Old 01-24-2008, 09:51 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gcalo
Sounds like it's time for you to buy another one then!!!
Nahh, had 2 wasnt for me. Maybe in 10 years.

Old 01-24-2008, 09:52 PM
Come on Alex dont ignore, whip something up for a V10 S8 will ya.

Old 01-24-2008, 09:55 PM
I think he said "howdy" not "Audi"!!!

Old 01-24-2008, 09:57 PM
Alex,

I have not given up on the 360 header idea.

Getting interested in what you are doing for the Spur, though.

Will the GT system fit the Spur?

Old 01-25-2008, 08:16 AM
I think he said "howdy" not "Audi"!!!

Yeah I always get those to mixed up, Howdy Audi its all the same.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Yeah I always get those to mixed up, Howdy Audi its all the same.
Why not post pictures of that Audi.

maybe someone will come up with an idea!!!

Old 01-29-2008, 08:22 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
You got a V10 S8 to send us to whip something together If you can get us the car we would be more than happy to do something.

Old 01-29-2008, 08:24 AM
Former Vendor
I have sold a couple of our systems to customers with Flying Spur's. Heard nothing but great feedback. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or shoot me over an e mail
Alex,

I have not given up on the 360 header idea.

Getting interested in what you are doing for the Spur, though.

Will the GT system fit the Spur?

Old 01-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Jeremy@Fabspeed
I have sold a couple of our systems to customers with Flying Spur's. Heard nothing but great feedback. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or shoot me over an e mail
I will as soon as I find my car!

Old 02-06-2008, 04:26 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Attention Fabspeed:

I am running the Quicksilver Exhaust on my CGT and bought from someone the catback/bypass set up below.

Is this a direct bolt on installation, or is there some welding that needs to be done? Can I take to Bentley to get this done and will it cause check engine lights to trigger?

thanks for the assistance.

Old 02-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Scryer_360 is on a distinguished road
I gotta say, if you are adding performance parts to a car like a Bentley, maybe you need a M-something instead. I mean, common, this is a big Grand Tourer, not a track car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Bentley Continental GT/GTC Exhaust from FABSPEED!!