BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

F*ucking uninsured, no license driver hit my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 09:34 PM
dcz
dcz is on a distinguished road
That happened to my friend not long ago. The driver ran and my friend was stuck with a wrecked car and a deductible.. It stinks it happens, but what can you do...

Old 09-15-2008, 11:07 PM
Kumas is on a distinguished road
Hate to read stuff like this. Its such BS that the guy gets to just walk away. I hope that S**t doesnt happen to me cause the guy might be eating my fist before walking home...

Old 09-16-2008, 12:07 AM
Max.H is on a distinguished road
trying my best not to go into a full defcon 5 rant on this subject...

Old 09-16-2008, 01:17 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Kumas
Hate to read stuff like this. Its such BS that the guy gets to just walk away. I hope that S**t doesnt happen to me cause the guy might be eating my fist before walking home...

I hope you know the consequences of that.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:26 AM
ThatOneGuy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Max.H
How about shooting them out of a circus cannon back over the border.
You're too soft on crime my friend.

Old 09-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy
You're too soft on crime my friend.

Naw, if you knew me you would say the exact opposite.. Gotta be somewhat pc about certain subjects.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:47 PM
domesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to behold
Damn, sucks about your car bro. I can relate to you on this. My G35 was side swipped when my dad took it to work with only 3k miles on it and the guy took off. I payed to have the work done myself, didn't invlove insurance (but I significantly less damage then you). It sucks haviing your new car you work hard for get messed up like this. POS driver no Ls, Reg. anything. I would report the police officer to the department for not doing his Fking job. POS lazy *** cop let the driver get away. Why the F do we pay those Aholes like 100k a year if they let the REAL criminals get away n ticket us left and right for tint windows n mods. Rant over.
I'm glad you didn't get hurt, hope everything turns out for the best.

P.S. before all the cops on this forum jump on the band wagon n start to flame this thread, I am referencing that COP specifically not all cops everywhere so get your panties out of a bunch because someone said something about a cop ok

Old 09-16-2008, 02:12 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
holy $hit. i just saw this thread. sorry to hear rich. glad you weren't injured man.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:29 PM
ThatOneGuy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Max.H
Naw, if you knew me you would say the exact opposite.. Gotta be somewhat pc about certain subjects.
True enough my friend. I was pulling your leg.

Old 09-16-2008, 06:15 PM
eyeopener is on a distinguished road
Sorry to read about this. I would file a complaint against the officer even if it means nothing is going to happen. This officer's complacence will never help to change things and he/she should perhaps find another job.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:30 PM
ezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm also lucky I didn't buy the car and it is only a 24 month lease. If any of you are looking to buy a used M5 in 23 months, don't buy mine.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:47 PM
texas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond repute
In California I'm suprised they didn't bill you for damages to the illegal's car and invite the guy to dinner at the mayor's house at your expense. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Don't get too upset because no amount of effort will change the unwritten rules.

Old 09-17-2008, 12:22 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ezmoney888
The worst part is yesterday morning (sunday), I was driving on the freeway and a bunch of you guys in porsches, lambos a new M3 flew by me while I was in my Prius. That hurt.
at least u have beautiful wife & kids in the Prius.

joke aside, glad u're ok. hopefully GM will finish the car asap!

Old 09-17-2008, 12:23 PM
Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough
Can someone explain to me why the hell this illegal alien gets to just walk away? Such bull****.

Sorry to hear about this. Just as long as you're alright, you should be thankful!

Old 09-18-2008, 01:49 AM
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy
True enough my friend. I was pulling your leg.

Its all good. I knew you were kidding for some reason.

This is taking so much discipline not to explode into a full on rant.. What is the use? Our govt has failed us..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F*ucking uninsured, no license driver hit my car