BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

My New Project E60 M5 Has Begun!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 10:35 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
my best time was with launch control. without launch control I would just lay rubber. how do you launch the SMG?

Old 09-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
my best time was with launch control. without launch control I would just lay rubber. how do you launch the SMG?
our best times was just stage up and floor it.. The USDM launch control is garbage.. its like 2500 rpm or something i forget.. Euro launch control is like 5k and with some good tires it moves.. I guess if its working for you then go for it..

Mike

Old 09-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Just running Toyo T1R 20". More show the then function. Will put my stockers on and maybe run lower pressure and try your way. Thanks!

Old 09-27-2010, 11:25 AM
n0n_0perational is on a distinguished road
awesome looking project, it amazing what wrap and wheels can do to transform a car, granted you did more than that.

good luck with the rest of the build, what are the next plans?

Old 09-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Former Vendor
I had so much fun at the drags that I want to now put our Agency Power headers on and maybe do some Nitrous. Not sure what else I can do bolt on wise without ruining the comfort of a DD.

Old 10-26-2010, 05:57 PM
Former Vendor
When traditional mods are broken is when eyes open up. This does not have to be in terms of power or styling, but sometimes with brands. Crossing over the JDM product to a European car can put the eagle eye on some faces, but we don’t care… Function and style are represented in these Advan RS-D[/URL] wheels for our Project BMW M5. Very lightweight and strong, Advan wheels are extremely popular in the tuner scene. The wheels are a 20×9 and 20×10.5 1 piece cast design. The staggard wheels feature the same 3 inch lip front and rear. The multi-spoke design gives a more racy look to the car then normal. The front wheel has a 17mm offset and the rear, a 25mm offset. To further the flush look, we backed up the front with some 5mm H&R spacers[/URL] and the rear with some 10mm spacers. The wheels are equipped with 275/30/20 and 245/30/20 Toyo T1R tires stretched out. The car has also been lowered on H&R springs to give it the overall stance. Check out more photos of our Project BMW M5 here[/URL].

If you like these wheels and want to see them on YOUR BMW M5, we have more instock in all Matte Black and Matte Black with a Machined (Polished) Lip.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:24 AM
designo has a spectacular aura aboutdesigno has a spectacular aura aboutdesigno has a spectacular aura about
Just running Toyo T1R 20". More show the then function. Will put my stockers on and maybe run lower pressure and try your way. Thanks!
Two things I should have done.

1. Clean off the rear tyres by doing a little sprint burn out.
2. Use my Euro launch control off the line.

Notice I eased on the gas to avoid wheel hop! 11's is very possible, soon hopefully. Running stockers here BTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcRDtQHT5yg

Old 10-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks for the tip, will try it with my stockers. Great video. BTW can you please get rid of the wood trim!
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/c...-p-101710.html

Old 10-27-2010, 11:45 AM
designo has a spectacular aura aboutdesigno has a spectacular aura aboutdesigno has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the tip, will try it with my stockers. Great video. BTW can you please get rid of the wood trim!
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/c...-p-101710.html
LOL I love the wood trim!

CF wouldn't look to good with my brown interior, however.. piano black is a different story! Any ideas?

Old 10-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Former Vendor
I am idealess about the brown interior

Old 10-27-2010, 03:48 PM
Wengy is on a distinguished road
Can't wait to see more from you.

Old 10-31-2010, 04:15 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
I just bought a 2006 E60 M5 yesterday so seeing this build is really cool!

Old 11-01-2010, 07:54 PM
djr1126 is on a distinguished road
When traditional mods are broken is when eyes open up. This does not have to be in terms of power or styling, but sometimes with brands. Crossing over the JDM product to a European car can put the eagle eye on some faces, but we don’t care… Function and style are represented in these Advan RS-D[/URL] wheels for our Project BMW M5. Very lightweight and strong, Advan wheels are extremely popular in the tuner scene. The wheels are a 20×9 and 20×10.5 1 piece cast design. The staggard wheels feature the same 3 inch lip front and rear. The multi-spoke design gives a more racy look to the car then normal. The front wheel has a 17mm offset and the rear, a 25mm offset. To further the flush look, we backed up the front with some 5mm H&R spacers[/URL] and the rear with some 10mm spacers. The wheels are equipped with 275/30/20 and 245/30/20 Toyo T1R tires stretched out. The car has also been lowered on H&R springs to give it the overall stance. Check out more photos of our Project BMW M5 here[/URL].

If you like these wheels and want to see them on YOUR BMW M5, we have more instock in all Matte Black and Matte Black with a Machined (Polished) Lip.

Awesome wheels, not so much the color haha!

Old 03-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Former Vendor
From the day I got this car almost a year ago to date, I wanted these wheels after seeing a picture online of a purplish E60 with them. Things did not pan out as suppose to, but the time has come and I could not be more stoked on them! The Forgiato 3pc wheels I had done in the same finish of matte black center with gloss black inner and outer barrels. The Maglia style wheels feature a concave mesh design that looks stout in a 20×9 and 20×10.5. Because I must have the flushness, we are running an H&R 10mm front spacer and 12mm rear spacer still. Falken FK452 tires make it happen with 245/30/20 and 285/30/20. Although I would like to move the front to a 265/30 to show some more meat there. I have begun to relove the best and most powerful sedan that is the BMW M5 V10! Check out all our Forgiato Wheels Here and order your Falken Tires Cheap Here.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:55 AM
Former Vendor
Even though the car is sold, need to finish the thread. Here is a new video we shot on our Agency Power Valvetronic Exhaust and the final pictures of the car! Enjoy.