BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

The only Barbera Red Alpina B7?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 10:14 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
The only Barbera Red Alpina B7?

Most as you would expect are black or silver with a few Alpina Blue mixed in.

I LOVE this car!!!

Sold a few toys (including the P4S) and replaced them with allegedly the only Barbera Red Metallic Alpina B7. Fantastic driving car and with 516 lb-ft torque the power is quite impressive. Overall the car is in really good shape having survived its PO (former NFL player) who thankfully only had it for a couple months...... Damage was cosmetic and the dent guy and the wheel repair guy were both able to repair 99% of the damage.

What a better way to get to learn the car's condition than to rub on it...... Here's a couple pics from yesterday after the first wash and interior cleaning - I was pleasantly surprised how nice the paint is!:

Here'sa couple more:

Last edited by LRDog; 04-07-2011 at 10:25 AM.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Gfolo19 is on a distinguished road
I've seen one in west chester NY

and i think there's one for sale on cars.com

Old 04-07-2011, 10:32 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gfolo19
I've seen one in west chester NY

and i think there's one for sale on cars.com
There is not one on cars.com right now.... perhaps you remember seeing the car I bought? It was on cars.com for ~2 days.

Here is why I suggest that it's the only Barbera Red B7:

Old 04-07-2011, 09:56 PM
czechchamp has a spectacular aura aboutczechchamp has a spectacular aura aboutczechchamp has a spectacular aura about
I like it a lot. Color looks amazing on the B7

Old 04-07-2011, 10:21 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Love the color.........the B7 would be the only 7 I would get.

Old 04-12-2011, 08:09 PM
TrunkIntheFront is on a distinguished road
wow i dont see that color alot on the b7s ..i sit in the back seat all the time

Old 04-13-2011, 02:10 PM
BMW Power is on a distinguished road
that looks edible. Gorgeous!

Old 04-13-2011, 02:46 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
That car is honestly EPIC, I really love the color!

Old 04-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Thanks guys! I'm really diggin this car. My only gripe; there is a noticable lag from pedal input until the car responds..... I'm used to a RRSSC that as soon as you touch the pedal it jumps forward. Guess I'll get used to it.

Old 04-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
look into a sprint booster for the lag...

Old 04-13-2011, 06:26 PM
^^^Thanks! Appears they are local to me......

Old 04-17-2011, 05:38 PM
///macculate is on a distinguished road
Beautiful color, awesome car!

Old 04-19-2011, 10:15 AM
walt2810 will become famous soon enough
Looks great. I need to get one for the family cruiser.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:49 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Your ad says its the only NA B7 in that color...Other must be Supercharged?

Old 04-20-2011, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by GT650-25
Your ad says its the only NA B7 in that color...Other must be Supercharged?
It's not an ad, just a thread about this possibly being the only Barbera Red B7. NA = North America, all E65/66 B7s are supercharged.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The only Barbera Red Alpina B7?