BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Trons BMW Z4 | Amazing Video | Tokyo, Japan featuring custom Vossen VVS-CV4s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Former Vendor
diego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to behold
Trons BMW Z4 | Amazing Video | Tokyo, Japan featuring custom Vossen VVS-CV4s

We will have more to share later but enjoy this pic and the BMW Z4 in the video. I personally didn't think I would love it as much as I do. #teamvossen is representing in Tokyo!!! We had an amazing time in Tokyo and it was a pleasure to be able to showcase #teamvossen Japan.

Pretty wicked

The video.....

Attached Images   
Old 02-28-2013, 11:03 AM
Former Vendor
diego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to behold

Custom Vossen VVS-CV4 shoot is up and ready to view. Watch this yellow Z4 in action in the Tokyo, Japan video in case you missed it. Awesome car.

Click any photo to view the full Z4 CV4 gallery!

Unique contrast

Staggered 20x9/20x10.5

One of Tokyo's finest

Tron mode

Love it!!

Attached Images       
Old 02-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
The cars in that video made me want to throw up.....Stupid *** slammed garbage. My god that is awful

Old 03-08-2013, 04:06 AM
Yeggman is on a distinguished road
Best of luck in the Asian market. Are Vossen wheels manufactured in the US?

Old 03-08-2013, 08:28 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Yeggman
Best of luck in the Asian market. Are Vossen wheels manufactured in the US?
Thank you very much. Our wheels are manufactured over seas. Our new Vossen Precision Series will be manufactured in house by us only though