2015 BMW X5M vs Porsche Cayenne Turbo - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > German > BMW //M
Reload this Page >

2015 BMW X5M vs Porsche Cayenne Turbo

BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Old 09-29-2018, 12:22 PM
powerbeautysoulAM is on a distinguished road

I own a BMW X5 E70. Love it. Now looking for something faster with nicer interior. Love the old school hydraulic steering on the older beemers that the new BMWs donít have anymore. Iím not sure if the F85 is electric or hydraulic steering but I read the reviews that itís numb so Iím assuming itís electric steering. Is the Cayenne Turbo hydraulic steering? Iíve read the reviews which say for the money, BMW can make Porsche run for its money but ultimately the Cayenne Turbo steers and handles better and has a more luxurious interior. Iíve never been a fan of the Cayenneís exterior looks but Iíve also never owned or driven the Cayenne Turbo. Anyone have driven both and can compare? Iíd probably look at a 2015 which are both first model years of the redesign. Not sure if itís better to look at a 2016 because I hear first year models tend to have bugs. Thoughts?