BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

More new M3 pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 07:30 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Greg i love the look from the rear, love the side view with the line of the fender and sideskirt, front is alright and hood buldge i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
i dont mind it from the side, but the thing is, its for the most part undistinguished from the 335i coupe. the rear tailpipes look WAY too small, the rear bumper has too mch going on, same with the front bumper, and the pics of the interior i saw looked like someone threw up on the interior. hopefully the realy car will look better.

Old 03-10-2007, 07:30 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MuttonFlanks
Am I the only one that doesn't like it? I really think BMW is going down the crapper with all their designs. The interior looks cheap and the outside looks ricey. I'm glad I had an E46 M3 and didn't bother waiting for this thing...
While I agree the E46 was a great car, I think you will soften your opinion once you see them in person. Hell I even got to like the 7 after owning it for a couple years.

Bottom line is that it will haul *** and own its segment for the next 5-6 years regardless of what it looks like. Besides, how the hell can you see it while you are driving anyway?

Old 03-10-2007, 07:53 PM
MCJ
MCJ is infamous around these partsMCJ is infamous around these parts
Is this stuff gettin' old yet?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST-Jsz3E2Ms

Old 03-11-2007, 03:50 AM
greekm3 is infamous around these parts
it seems similar to Audi A5coupe...the difference is only in front lights....but i like ,not so much as my exE46....

Old 03-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Blazing is infamous around these parts
Its Offical, i Luv it, it just his that E36 M3ness (the best of the previous M3's) to it. I really like the E46 M3 but i just feel like the NEW M3 will carry the fire of the E36 M3, the same for the 335i TT. Oh check this out,its a Photoshop by Alec Rosen, its F***ing HOT, its got 20" in wheels,lowered and front bumper carbon fiber thingy.

http://www.topspeed.com/IMG/jpg/f/newm31hu4w.jpg

Old 03-11-2007, 06:03 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
I have an E46 M3, and I loovvvveeee the looks of the new M3.

Am I one of the few?

Old 03-12-2007, 09:22 PM
MissionSix is infamous around these parts
I love the look too. the E46 is definately amazing but this new one is a step in the right direction. I'm sure the look will grow on many here.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:28 PM
sal
sal has a spectacular aura aboutsal has a spectacular aura about
I really like it, after seeing the new 3 series coupe... I'm looking forward to this new M. Anybody have guesses about performance figures?

Old 03-12-2007, 09:35 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
wow, that's ugly. bmw has you guys whooped. the last M3 is has sooo much nicer lines. this looks like a civic.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:36 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sal
I really like it, after seeing the new 3 series coupe... I'm looking forward to this new M. Anybody have guesses about performance figures?
performance is prob gonna be faster than a 997 (non-S) and close to a Carrera S in terms of straight line. the 997 and 997S will still handle much better tho and be the better all around performer.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by oak
wow, that's ugly. bmw has you guys whooped. the last M3 is has sooo much nicer lines. this looks like a civic.
finally, someone who agrees with me a the select few who think bmw has totally pulled a fast one on those who thought this car would be nicer than an E46 ///M3.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:57 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
looks like a riced out civic. albeit a fast one. but still ugly.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:27 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
finally, someone who agrees with me a the select few who think bmw has totally pulled a fast one on those who thought this car would be nicer than an E46 ///M3.
If by nicer you mean faster, more refined and better equipped than you will be in the minority.

I drove a 335i and an E46 M3 back to back, the only fast one being pulled is on the the E46 owners. Having owned the E46 M3 I am a little sentimental, but as with all the BMW's I have had, the newer ones have never failed to put a wide smile on my face.

If you are buying it based on aesthetics there are better looking cars, but for the money and practicality not to mention it will in all likliehood run away from a base Carrera you have to give them some respect.

Old 03-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by 05997S
If by nicer you mean faster, more refined and better equipped than you will be in the minority.

I drove a 335i and an E46 M3 back to back, the only fast one being pulled is on the the E46 owners. Having owned the E46 M3 I am a little sentimental, but as with all the BMW's I have had, the newer ones have never failed to put a wide smile on my face.

If you are buying it based on aesthetics there are better looking cars, but for the money and practicality not to mention it will in all likliehood run away from a base Carrera you have to give them some respect.
hey man, i hope this doesnt come off the wrong way, as its not intended to, but my m3 is far from stock as you can see from my sig. i should be able to come close to hanging with a 997S with all the mods i have but in all likelyhood fall a little short. the new m3, while its prob gonna be about as fast as a 997S and just a fraction faster than a base 997 and thus ttherefore slightly faster than my m3 based on speculation and thats cool with me. i dont need the fastest car out there. sure there are a few cars out there that are more attractive, but the e46 is still on of the most attractive cars on the road, along with 911s, lambos, 360s etc. i will wait until this car is seen in person, but for now im not impressed with it visually or the interior, also i think the exhaust sounded bad. the v8 in theory sounds nice, but a high strung v8 i want to sound like a ferrari or at least similar. i think bmws are def the best of the lux car brands and i favor them to audis, and benz's alike, but when you compare to a 911 or 430 or G they dont provide the same exhilerating experience when driving IMO.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:50 AM
oak
Originally Posted by 05997S

by your reasoning the Z06 would be better choice. atleast the z06 looks and performs better for the money.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: More new M3 pics