BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Trade Evo + S2K for M3 Comp Package????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 08:14 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
CB/CINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Somebody find pictures of Eddie's old M3.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:17 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JoeyG
CB/CINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Somebody find pictures of Eddie's old M3.
i found him one but i think it has too many miles for him...28K...he wants 20K or under

Old 08-21-2007, 08:22 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
i found him one but i think it has too many miles for him...28K...he wants 20K or under
28 isnt tooooo bad...well see what types of deals i can get and go from there...

Old 08-21-2007, 08:25 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
28 isnt tooooo bad...well see what types of deals i can get and go from there...
yea...i mean esp if youre only gonna keep the car a year of so...how many miles u think ull put on it, 10-15k...still a low milage car at that point as well...the one thing i think was really nice about that one was that the leather was in great shape most of these cars get so many wrinkles and creases in the leather because no one takes care of the leather. thats a huge selling point for me on that one. plus im sure u can get them into the high 30s.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:26 AM
u and joey have almost identical post counts...how sweet

Old 08-21-2007, 08:34 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
u and joey have almost identical post counts...how sweet
one more for me

Old 08-21-2007, 08:51 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
you know what I think...haha do eeet

Old 08-21-2007, 09:01 AM
john...just pull the trigger man! and dont forget about those bbs lm's for your s2k on ebay in case you decide to keep it...

Old 08-21-2007, 09:41 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Doesn't the comp package have a short steering ratio like the CSL also?
Yup. Quicker steering. Bigger brakes. Alcantara this and that; and rims. Some say it's the most reliable M3 (with least bugs) out of all any other years.

Check out the video review. http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=105396

I really want a white one with no sunroof, 6 speed and cloth seats but too hard to find.

Old 08-21-2007, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by datax
Yup. Quicker steering. Bigger brakes. Alcantara this and that; and rims. Some say it's the most reliable M3 (with least bugs) out of all any other years.

Check out the video review. http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=105396

I really want a white one with no sunroof, 6 speed and cloth seats but too hard to find.
So you would go for a Comp pacakge over a 'regular' one???

Old 08-21-2007, 10:16 AM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Yea, id love to keep the S2000 but then id be paying a good bit in monthly car payments then and i wouldnt know which car to keep in the garage?????

I think an M3 would be a cool car to rock for a while until my GTR comes out

Im looking at the 50k range....any other ideas for that money?????
996 C4S

I'm not sure why you're considering the M (yes it's a great car) when you have mentioned you'd love a p-car!

Old 08-21-2007, 11:13 AM
master_jcp will become famous soon enoughmaster_jcp will become famous soon enough
Hard choice, I see the EVO is gooing so I say take the E46! Bad a$$ car. You can`t go wrong.

Old 08-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by LABrit
996 C4S

I'm not sure why you're considering the M (yes it's a great car) when you have mentioned you'd love a p-car!
I would LOVE a P-car....but i dont want my "first Porsche" to be compromised in any way. I want it to be SICK and AMAZING like it should be. If i wanted one that bad id be rocking a 99 C2 right now.....but id rather hold out until a 997S or 996TT could be obtained.

You feel me?

Old 08-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by master_jcp
Hard choice, I see the EVO is gooing so I say take the E46! Bad a$$ car. You can`t go wrong.
The Evo is hopefully going...well see...its all about the numbers...

Old 08-21-2007, 11:23 AM
kaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the rough
Jon I hate to do this but M OR BAN!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Trade Evo + S2K for M3 Comp Package????