ModBargains l Remus Cayman Race System l Absolutely the best deals for your P-Car!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
ModBargains l Remus Cayman Race System l Absolutely the best deals for your P-Car!!

ModBargains is proud to present to the 6 Speed Online Community, the Remus Cayman Race System for your 2009+ Cayman S (987)!!

Remus has just released a new version of their Porsche Cayman S "Race" System which fits the new "Facelift" 2009+ Porsche Cayman S. The new version comes with the gorgeous carbon fiber 98mm "Street Race" tips. Remus is synonymous with quality and currently is one of the largest exhaust manufacturers in the world. Some of their private label customers include AMG, AC Schnitzer, and others.

We have a huge inventory that's in stock and ready to ship! This exhaust system will not only look great, but sound great as well on your Porsche!

Please call me or email me for the best prices and quickest delivery on all Remus exhaust systems!

Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 or edward@modbargains.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFPEJ...eature=related

Old 07-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
We have a few more of these "Race" systems in stock and ready to ship. You're going to love how your Cayman sound with this new Remus system!

Old 07-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Former Vendor
Wow! Thank you for the response guys!

Your orders have shipped. We're currently all sold out of our Pre '09 Porsche Cayman exhaust systems, but we should be receiving a new shipment within a couple of weeks.

If you're interested, I'd suggest pre-ordering the system. I can offer a pre-order discount and it's the perfect way to reserve your very Remus Race exhaust system for your Cayman S.

Let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to helping you guys out!

Old 07-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Former Vendor
bump

Old 07-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Former Vendor
These are all in stock and ready to ship!

Call me today for your best pricing on all Remus products!

Old 07-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by 997 Carr
That new tip look is very cool. A good friend has the older Cayman S with the other style, but these babies look SO bad a - - !! I saw their video on their web site, and on a standard Cayman w/ the smaller engine, it produced 10 extra H.P. in the mid range. Not bad for a simple bolt on. Glad Modbargains is behind this product line, now I know where to go to get one. thx

Thank you for the kind words!

The new tips are offered on all 09+ Cayman S exhaust systems! It features carbon fiber inlays on the tip and they'll make your Porsche look aggressive from the back!

We have these bad boys in stock and when you're ready - give me a call at (714) 582-3330 x 8004! I'm looking forward to helping you guys out with your Remus orders!

Old 08-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Former Vendor
We have these in stock and ready to ship!!

Call me for your best deals on Remus exhaust system!

Old 08-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for the orders guys!

Old 09-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Halfbreeded is on a distinguished road
are the carbon fiber tips available for 06-08 cayman S systems?

Old 09-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Halfbreeded
are the carbon fiber tips available for 06-08 cayman S systems?
The Carbon Fiber Inlay Tips are only available for the 09+ models. The 06-08 application comes with the aggressive stainless tips. We have the 06-08 system on sale!

Old 09-16-2010, 01:28 PM
Former Vendor

I have both the 06-08 and the 09+ systems in stock and ready to ship. The Remus Race sounds great on the Cayman S!

- Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 -

Old 09-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Former Vendor

I have both the 06-08 and the 09+ systems in stock and ready to ship. The Remus Race sounds great on the Cayman S!

- Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 -

Old 11-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains is on a distinguished road
*11/02/2010 - Announcement*

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for any inconveniences or unanswered E-Mails / Private Message by my former colleague Edward Chang. Eddie is no longer employed at ModBargains and has moved on to a different career path. If you guys have any questions, please contact me directly at Kevin@ModBargains.com and my 6speed online User Name: ModBargains

Thank you and looking forward to helping you guys achieve your car's goals!

Kevin Bonifacio
(714) 582-3330 ext 8009

Old 12-09-2010, 01:51 AM
nismo-gtr is on a distinguished road
does this fit 2011 boxster S?
if yes, please pm price shipped to hong kong

Old 12-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
nismo-gtr

I see you are seriously going with the Remus now huh ?
Good Choice .I have had mine for 3 years now and its been one of my favorite mods to date!!
I really like the 2nd gen one .Looks better ..Good luck

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ModBargains l Remus Cayman Race System l Absolutely the best deals for your P-Car!!