Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hoehn Motors

Old 01-17-2009, 05:58 PM
mauijim is on a distinguished road
Hoehn Motors

Yesterday, I took delivery of a new Boxster S which I purchased from Hoehn Motors in Carlsbad, CA. This transaction involved shipping the vehicle from CA to Maui. Shipping almost anything to Maui can present a whole set of problems, and an unregistered car is no exception. However, the Sales Team at Hoehn was remarkable in this endeavor. They made a trip to the mainland unnecessary.

My initial contact was with Sean Conner who gave me a "no haggle necessary" price. From there, Roger Wood took over and handled the transaction with the kind of professionalism you would hope for from a Porsche dealership. Roger promptly responded to phone calls (even on his days off), took care of business expeditiously, was on top of every difficult situation, and went the extra mile to handle my special requests. He listened and responded. Also, Tony Daher was there for me when Roger was unavailable; e.g., Tony supervised the handling of my car when it was picked-up by the transporter. (BTW, special mention goes to Pasha Hawaii Transportation Lines - they shipped my car without incident.)

I've purchased dozens of cars over the years. I've seen crap dealerships and I've seen good ones, and Hoehn Motors, Roger, Tony, and Sean are at top of the heap. These guys are on a mission to provide excellent customer service. (Being originally from New York) I'm not easily impressed, but these guys deserve recognition. I highly recommend this dealership. Bravo, Roger!

Old 01-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Glad to hear you got your car there with no problem.
I know the feel and anxiety of getting a car you bought shipped.