Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New exterior mods, Banner and tow hook.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 06:29 PM
harajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the rough
New exterior mods, Banner and tow hook.

Got some new exterior mods on the car finally got a chance to take some pics. Picked up a new banner in flat black with Porsche cutout, and also installed a tow hook when we had the bumper off when installing the TPC turbo kit.

Let me know what you guys think!

Old 06-11-2009, 06:35 PM
themperor is a jewel in the roughthemperor is a jewel in the roughthemperor is a jewel in the roughthemperor is a jewel in the rough
Been a fan of your ride since day one...the windshield decal doesn't do it for me though. Takes away from the rest of the car.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
I love the White!! What's next?

Old 06-12-2009, 09:08 AM
harajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Adam@Autoscope
I love the White!! What's next?
Thanks! I have 2 carbon bits coming in from motor lux, roof wing and side vents.

Old 06-12-2009, 09:29 AM
mrfva is on a distinguished road
Love everything about the car! Gorgeous!

Mind if I ask a few questions ... sorry, I'm new to all this and I'm trying to learn as much as I can regarding Boxsters/Caymans. It's my next project

- Which front bumper is that?
- Is it an entire kit (front, sides, rear)?
- Which wheels do you have?
- What size are the wheels?
- What offsets are they, fronts/rears?
- What are your tire sizes, fronts/rears?

Thanks!

Old 06-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Porsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nice
That's one fine looking car!

Old 06-12-2009, 08:05 PM
mrwonder will become famous soon enough
Looks great!

Old 06-13-2009, 07:11 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Obv you know how i feel about your car

...the banner def gives off the 'race' vibe. I like it. I think it would look cool on a black car too (hmmm)

Well done.

Old 06-14-2009, 08:03 AM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
looks great - i lke the window banner - flat black i snice and subtle.

Old 06-14-2009, 08:10 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Looks amazing! The entire car is perfect!! Nice job!

Old 06-16-2009, 01:10 PM
boxster marc is on a distinguished road
Checked out the Porsche Stripes site and can't seem to find that exact stripe. Was it custom made or what do I need to know to get the same thing. I assume it will fit an '06 Boxster as well, shouldn't it? Thanks for your trouble.

Old 06-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Nice job!

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by boxster marc
Checked out the Porsche Stripes site and can't seem to find that exact stripe. Was it custom made or what do I need to know to get the same thing. I assume it will fit an '06 Boxster as well, shouldn't it? Thanks for your trouble.
Yes it was custom, but it's the same price as the banners they have listed. Just email them and ask for matte with porsche cutout. It will fit a 06 boxster, just have to apply it and trim around the top and sides.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Porscheholic is on a distinguished road
Very Nice! Your car will catch way more attention than any stock Cayman.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:37 PM
boxster marc is on a distinguished road
Hey Donny, Just got my banner and I had a question for you. Whats the distance from the top of the "PORSCHE" cutouts of the letters (or I guess the center letters as it will differ as it gets to the ends) and the end of the window or beginning of the rubber trim? Is it equal to the distance from the bottom edge of the letters to the edge of the vinyl? I'm trying to decide if I should make the first cut straight across the top at the exact middle width I want before putting it up on the windshield and then trim the left and right from the center. Follow what I mean? Looks like there'll be a lot to come off the top. I like the borders you left top & bottom if you could just get me that top dimension. Thanks , Marc

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New exterior mods, Banner and tow hook.