Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new little mods :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 07:22 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
ah ha! Found it. Looks great bro! HIP design really does a great job with this cover. Your car is lookin hot

Old 09-15-2010, 07:35 AM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
lol thank you!

I am still trying to get used to the sound but it is quite well made

Old 09-15-2010, 02:26 PM
switchface will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by andresito360
lol thank you!

I am still trying to get used to the sound but it is quite well made
Is it annoyingly loud/louder now?

It looks great...the whole car.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:34 PM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
it sounds like I had a diverter valve or something lol, you can hear like a vacuum when you hit the gas.

Old 09-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Porschepet
I got some CF side vents as part of a GB from Motorlux but they went out of business ..Glad i got mine as they are hard to find

andresito360 you car is really lookg good !!! I really like all that you have done

Your vents look like they have a slat in the middle almost looks like the turbo vents. Looks bad azz. To bad motorlux went down hill.

Attached Images  
Old 09-16-2010, 05:17 AM
Sinenerin is on a distinguished road
Wow.. lowering makes huge differences!! looks amazing!

Old 09-16-2010, 06:45 AM
So I worked on the lighting yesterday, I still need to do a better job to hide the wires and set a location for the switch

Old 09-16-2010, 07:39 AM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
The lighting looks awesome is it activated when the door opens etc ?

Old 09-16-2010, 08:30 AM
no, it has an independent switch so I can turn it on and off whenever I want, I will be placing it in the center console inside the ashtray

Old 09-19-2010, 06:59 PM
this weekend was a good one for me I was kind of afraid of doing work on my car but thanks to the articles here I had success

the carnage

old shifter, new short shifter

center console off

it was not too hard but a bit painful ( i cut myself with the carbon fiber console and was very afraid of breaking it )
rear splitters

easy install, not the best fitment but good quality piece

and the clear engine cover, I ran the lights myself and installed a switch under the e-brake, I will post a pic tomorrow of it

I am ordering new intake manifolds to have them pro.. painted, but for now

Old 09-20-2010, 06:21 PM
wabbit636 is on a distinguished road
I am loving your mods and the look of the car!

I am also interested in the CF intakes as well.....please let us know if he is interested in making more. I think the interest is there and just hope he has the time to make more!

Old 09-20-2010, 06:23 PM
wabbit636 is on a distinguished road
I also have a meteor gray......what wax due you use on yours? I like the glossy look.

Old 09-21-2010, 02:58 PM
chaud is on a distinguished road
Those carbon fiber rear splitters look pretty good!

Old 01-22-2011, 02:34 PM
onecks787 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by chaud
Those carbon fiber rear splitters look pretty good!
yeah it does.

Old 01-22-2011, 04:52 PM
thank you guys. I was in an accident a few weeks ago so the car is getting an overhaul, new wheels, new front bumper and some other goodies

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: new little mods :)