Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new little mods :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 12:26 PM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
new little mods :)

I did a few new mods on my car that I love so I decided to share

Carbon fiber vents and spoiler

taillight all red film

and leds though they are too blueish but I cant seem to find something similar in white

Old 08-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
Where did you purchase the side vents and rear spoiler from I have had zero luck trying to get my hands on that rear spoiler ? Looks awesome tho great color combo.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:36 PM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
I had them made by a company in NY, let me ask the guy if he is interested in making more since he primarily works on race cars.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by andresito360
I had them made by a company in NY, let me ask the guy if he is interested in making more since he primarily works on race cars.
Well he did a awesome job and just noticed your lower front spoilers they look awesome are they porsche equipment ?

Old 08-30-2010, 12:45 PM
they are speedart, they do look good I want to get their sideskirts to match

Old 08-30-2010, 03:36 PM
tradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond repute
I'm also digging those CF vents...please keep us updated on those. Nice stance.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:06 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
scottschoe

I got some CF side vents as part of a GB from Motorlux but they went out of business ..Glad i got mine as they are hard to find

andresito360 you car is really lookg good !!! I really like all that you have done

Attached Images  
Old 08-30-2010, 04:14 PM
tradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Porschepet
I got some CF side vents as part of a GB from Motorlux but they went out of business ..Glad i got mine as they are hard to find

andresito360 you car is really lookg good !!! I really like all that you have done
I have Motorlux's roof spoiler but I'd rather pull out my own teeth than buy from them again

Old 08-30-2010, 04:16 PM
I really like the style of the motorlux because for mine I had to get a grill and they don't look as good. If the guy that made mine decides to produce them I will tell him to go with the inside style of the motorlux.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Atob is on a distinguished road
Love the vents and spoiler!
I wish someone made a nice integrated wing for the boxster.

Old 08-30-2010, 09:09 PM
switchface will become famous soon enough
Looks great! Is that meteor grey?

Old 08-31-2010, 12:02 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
any details pics of the CF vents? They look good!

Old 08-31-2010, 06:46 AM
It is Meteor Gray

ok so yesterday I got home and spent some time making the vents look pretier so that I could take some pics lol
I took the vents off and decided to get better looking mesh, I had originalyly used chiken wire from home depot and put it behind the frame (did not look good)

then painted them black

Spoiler

and because its funny but for a good cause "I <3 boobies!"

Last edited by Savetheclutch; 08-31-2010 at 06:50 AM.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:48 AM
Are you running 19s or 20s and any suspension work ? Car sits perfect.

Old 08-31-2010, 08:01 AM
I am running 20's and Jic cross coilovers

I wish I could lower it more but NJ roads are crap and I already scrap everywhere i go

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: new little mods :)